East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Fife football forum, just like pie and Bovril but covers Fife junior, amateur, Sunday amateur football as well. Was a very good forum at one time, still is for getting amateur results etc.  I suspect hes posted on here under lots of aliases over the last couple of years, most recently im guessing he was jb2 and serendipity as their posts from the last couple of days have disappeared as well.  He has a big problem with Glenrothes and one person in particular who was running them but is now at Lochgelly Albert.

http://fifefootball.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum/6-east-region-junior-leagues/

That's a link to the junior section of fifefootball forum, see if you can guess his other username on there :lol:

Is he a player or just supporter ? He seems to have a problem with some Oakley guys to! We have a guy down here that’s posts on Facebook are at best embarrassing and at worst rude as f**k! Never mind whatever floats his boat!

12 minutes ago, crockett said:

So u we’re at the game. Listen I’ve not got any beef with anyone but lay of the jokes. Stick to watching shite instead of talking shite.

It’s a forum big man so everyone talks shite it’s what happens, however it’s abit cheeky saying a watch shite since we re way above ur team this season 6 points or there about, yip no a great day last Saturday, however still all the best against Beith next week, have an early night next Fri a think you’ll need it ! 

So am cheeky now. Look at you’re last 5 post. Fifers with internet, baldy all that crap. Put to the sword mate. Easy street. A was very disappointed how poor yous were. Better up you’re game for rest of season. Jealous of beith fixture. Great game to play in. Cani wait. Enjoy you’re league game.

Fifers with internet was a carry on, baldy well you don’t have a lot off hair so that was factually right. We didn’t play well last week I already said that a few times and no really jealous about next week cos our league game is against Pumpherston who are a very good team that’s why their top of the league. 

5 hours ago, gogsy said:

Looks like Oak lee posts have all disappeared, weird that:whistle considering he's just joined Fife Football today, and made one post just slagging me off.

Gordon I know you mean well pal but you no helping the situation .  Best way to handle a troll is ignore him no feed him pal. I honestly don’t think Oaklee or jb2 are anything to do with the fife forum pal. A think you and burnie have somehow got caught up in it all and become suspicious of every new poster and innocent people are getting blamed or banned just like what htappened on fife forum. When Crockett  posted last night straight away you thought it was same poster pal , you only accepted it was Davy after he told you who he was because you actually know him. Somebody has a beef with Dougie and every now again he appears and wants  us know about it he’s no hiding and is very unlikely to stop . Dougie is no entirely blameless in fact am go be totally honest with you pal I used to have another ID on here and everybody including yourself knew me but abandoned it a while ago because I was that embarrassed . The Glens are in my blood pal and the way hes treated men like Guppy Benny Gibby Patsy etc who gave there all for the club boils it and what him and Broughy done to Mitch when he came under suspicion was the lowest of the low.His ego undermined his leadership abilities and as I’ve said already I’m glad he’s gone pal but hes set the club back yearys. Some  of what’s on fife forum maybe over the top but sadly a lot of it is true. I’m no having a go at you pal just hate to see innocent people getting involved. It his mess let him sort it out. 

7 hours ago, Curly said:

Gordon I know you mean well pal but you no helping the situation .  Best way to handle a troll is ignore him no feed him pal. I honestly don’t think Oaklee or jb2 are anything to do with the fife forum pal. A think you and burnie have somehow got caught up in it all and become suspicious of every new poster and innocent people are getting blamed or banned just like what htappened on fife forum. When Crockett  posted last night straight away you thought it was same poster pal , you only accepted it was Davy after he told you who he was because you actually know him. Somebody has a beef with Dougie and every now again he appears and wants  us know about it he’s no hiding and is very unlikely to stop . Dougie is no entirely blameless in fact am go be totally honest with you pal I used to have another ID on here and everybody including yourself knew me but abandoned it a while ago because I was that embarrassed . The Glens are in my blood pal and the way hes treated men like Guppy Benny Gibby Patsy etc who gave there all for the club boils it and what him and Broughy done to Mitch when he came under suspicion was the lowest of the low.His ego undermined his leadership abilities and as I’ve said already I’m glad he’s gone pal but hes set the club back yearys. Some  of what’s on fife forum maybe over the top but sadly a lot of it is true. I’m no having a go at you pal just hate to see innocent people getting involved. It his mess let him sort it out. 

That walloper has nae shame causes bother every where he goes  lucky he never got filled in wan day up at the star yer right he only cares aboot himsel no dane his laddy or the good folk at glens oany  favors jock forsyth will be turning in his grave

This is getting ridiculous.  I think I speak for the majority of posters on saying we are all heartily sick of the whole situation over Glenrothes/Oakley etc and one persons vandetta against a former chairman. Take it elsewhere.

Incidentally Vegas why are you responding to your own post using another name?

This is getting ridiculous.  I think I speak for the majority of posters on saying we are all heartily sick of the whole situation over Glenrothes/Oakley etc and one persons vandetta against a former chairman. Take it elsewhere.
Incidentally Vegas why are you responding to your own post using another name?

Boy is a total rocket anyway Lochgelly game called off by anither rocket of a ref the pitch was fine but he wisnae interested in playing the game shocking

Archived