East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

Have your team EVER been beaten fair and square since you became a junior setup?

Shut up ya dick. The Oakley boys will tell you the same thing. Had a drink on a Saturday night come on here and start mouthing off ya clown

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jambob said:

Shut up ya dick. The Oakley boys will tell you the same thing. Had a drink on a Saturday night come on here and start mouthing off ya clown

You truly are a cock, a came home from the game and visited ma sick gran in hospital then came home, no drink ! Never mouthed off just asked you a simple question! Think you might have been the one drinking!

Am just glad your hopeless team got pumped AGAIN today, your revival beating Lochgelly was short lived was it not ? 

You truly are a cock, a came home from the game and visited ma sick gran in hospital then came home, no drink ! Never mouthed off just asked you a simple question! Think you might have been the one drinking!
Am just glad your hopeless team got pumped AGAIN today, your revival beating Lochgelly was short lived was it not ? 

Aye you were on the lash pal stop looking for sympathy . Pumped 3-2? Can’t comment on other games you weren’t at simple lad. Good night [emoji8]

Just now, Jambob said:

Aye you were on the lash pal stop looking for sympathy . Pumped 3-2? Can’t comment on other games you weren’t at simple lad. Good night emoji8.png

Not looking for sympathy that was the truth, anyway it was a good weekend or me, we won, you didny and ma grans on the mend result! 

Indeed. Not by Oakley though by the Ref. Brutal. Two great tackles for the penalty’s.

Two great tackles?come on[emoji23]Oakley should have had a penalty before the first penalty ,thought we were the better team the first half but second half was tighter due to the ref sending our young midfielder off for 2 bookings 5 mins into second half.we were hanging on last 5 but thought we deserved the 3 points for battling most of the second half with 10 men,last season we got bullied against easthouses so was great to see that didn’t happen again.your right about the ref though,some very strange decisions today from him

Craigroyston 0-6 West Calder

Another good performance from West Calder yesterday probably made abit easier with the Craigroyston no7 getting a straight red early on but they still made a game of it for a time. Davie Love scoring 4 goals certainly helped us along with another great performance from Andy Mochan. Also a mention for a young lad that came on for us and scored a lovely goal, stand up young Ryan Inglis.

All in all a great team effort again and another three points! Well done boys!

Guys just wanted to say was very impressed with Pumpherston yesterday on another day they could have easily have won that match. 2 red cards that were never reds and quite possibly 2 penalties that weren't penalties. I'm sure Pumpherston will continue to do well if yesterday's performance is anything to go by.

Pumpherston 1 Cambuslang 3 

Pumphy went in at halftime 1-0 down and down to ten men as McRitchie was sent off for dissent.Pumphy had a penalty saved by Ian Stewart from Nicholson  Cambuslang doubled their lead midway through second half from McRobbie.Pumphy pushed and pushed to grab a goal and it came from on loan Jack Ogilvie.Pumpherston sqiluandered a great chance from Colin Pace but he shot wide.Cambuslang suckered punch us in injury time from a John Gemmell penalty.

Pumpherston 1 Cambuslang 3 
Pumphy went in at halftime 1-0 down and down to ten men as McRitchie was sent off for dissent.Pumphy had a penalty saved by Ian Stewart from Nicholson  Cambuslang doubled their lead midway through second half from McRobbie.Pumphy pushed and pushed to grab a goal and it came from on loan Jack Ogilvie.Pumpherston sqiluandered a great chance from Colin Pace but he shot wide.Cambuslang suckered punch us in injury time from a John Gemmell penalty.

Not like Ally to get sent off........

23 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Guys just wanted to say was very impressed with Pumpherston yesterday on another day they could have easily have won that match. 2 red cards that were never reds and quite possibly 2 penalties that weren't penalties. I'm sure Pumpherston will continue to do well if yesterday's performance is anything to go by.

Thanks dk was a gd game agree with everything you say never really saw ur penalty but ours looked really soft the ref spoiled the game with the red cards as well.All the best for rest of season.

Predictions for today's games folks?
Wins for Crossgates, Edinburgh, Oakley, Armadale and Pumphy ! 
Could end up a five-a-side tournament at Easthouses, deffo be exciting and I'd imagine action packed! Not sure how that will pan out!
Happy Saturday!

We're no that bad for sending offs[emoji23][emoji24] game was dead at half time tbh!

2 minutes ago, Thewhitepele said:

We're no that bad for sending offsemoji23.pngemoji24.png game was dead at half time tbh!

A honestly had thought it could have got abit tasty cos Harthill like to put themselves about and the big guys from Easthouses wouldn't like that.

Good result for you today!

Am just glad there's more folk chatting again on here Budgie Boy !  Could be doing wi some reports fae games today right enough! There was some great results and tons of goals!

So anyone take in a game today and want to tell us about it. As West Calder weren't playing today I went to Livingston v Oakley, some strange referee decisions against both teams but deffo think Oakley edged it ! The wee no 10 for them stuck out for me today, quick and tricky .

1 hour ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Am just glad there's more folk chatting again on here Budgie Boy !  Could be doing wi some reports fae games today right enough! There was some great results and tons of goals!

So anyone take in a game today and want to tell us about it. As West Calder weren't playing today I went to Livingston v Oakley, some strange referee decisions against both teams but deffo think Oakley edged it ! The wee no 10 for them stuck out for me today, quick and tricky .

i agree, thought the ref got 2 penalty decisions wrong, one for us and one in the dying seconds for livvy, we played well the first half but not so good the second but still thought we deserved the 3 points.

Archived