East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Junioreastconnossieur said:

Bet your wishing he never played that friendly against Broxburn pumphy man.. He tore the brox defence a new Yeen. 

Don't think you'll replace him, while in the South v good find. 

Aye your correct.They were on the phone next day bidding for him and through the season.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like it could be a tight league again this season with Oakley making a few quality signings Crossgates as well.Armadale should be up there as well as Lochgelly and a few others.

Livingston signed almost a whole new team near the end of last season so I'd imagine they will be decent too. Should be an exciting league[emoji460]️[emoji460]️

4 hours ago, Thewhitepele said:

Livingston signed almost a whole new team near the end of last season so I'd imagine they will be decent too. Should be an exciting leagueemoji460.pngemoji460.png

Did they never knew that.

How many of the dale dumplings from last year signing for harthill .had to be the worst dale team ever . Coaches were clueless thinking laddies football techniques would work at junior level . John jamieson my favourite to be harthill manager by CHRISTMAS .

1 hour ago, Legend5 said:

What's the story with Harthill? All very quiet. Do they have a Facebook/twitter? Who is the manager? They signed any players?

They have a fb page and u know who the manager is.It's Cally.

P.s why u on this thread you have your premier league thread lol

Archived