Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, flyingscot said:

I liked our yellow away top in 2013/14. Wore it when we went 3 up on Hibs in 27 minutes at Easter Road. Loved that pic of Thommo celebratiing

Yes that was a very simple yellow top. I was referring to these...

pirate top.jpg

St-Mirren-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

I think I was the only person on this planet who actually liked that yellow St Mirren top, where the stripes looking like they've been painted over. I thought it was a decent idea and, KING OF TRAINERS aside, actually looked quite decent.

On 7/15/2017 at 08:54, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I think I was the only person on this planet who actually liked that yellow St Mirren top, where the stripes looking like they've been painted over. I thought it was a decent idea and, KING OF TRAINERS aside, actually looked quite decent.

On 7/15/2017 at 10:30, Salvo Montalbano said:

I can't remember ever seeing it at the time, but yes it's quite a neat idea.

Sorry, you're both incorrect, it's fucking gopping.

And who wants to be the King of Trainers, anyway? What a hideous thought.

I thought the yellow paint over one wasn't terrible, but not my favourite. Ironic that it was covering up a decent home shirt as the actual home shirt that year was horrible.

I'd be quite happy with yellow away tops as it produces tremendous levels of seethe in our support. In fact our support spend most of the summer seething over kit quality / supply / design. 

On 7/15/2017 at 08:54, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I actually quite liked it, although maybe that was in part down to wishing we'd had the strip underneath the yellow paint as our home kit that year, rather than the abomination that we were stuck with...

On 23 June 2017 at 13:19, Skyline Drifter said:

Well no, it was taken into consideration, which is why there will be a seldom seen third white kit if necessary. We'll probably need it against Falkirk (and Raith had they stayed up or we get them or a similarly dark kitted team in the cup). I would have though the grey might be ok against Inverness. Plenty of red in their kit to contrast too.

Is that a Macron white kit or the old Joma one pulled out of retirement SD?

On 7/18/2017 at 20:56, flyingscot said:

I thought the yellow paint over one wasn't terrible, but not my favourite. Ironic that it was covering up a decent home shirt as the actual home shirt that year was horrible.

I'd be quite happy with yellow away tops as it produces tremendous levels of seethe in our support. In fact our support spend most of the summer seething over kit quality / supply / design. 

It's not hard, our colours are black,white and red. So yup guilty as charged I seethe about the yellow and the blue.  

• 1 month later...

So the third strip came out against Falkirk.  The only team in our division to require a third strip because of the duff, unimaginative colour of our second strip.  Sorry I'm late with this - been away.  Is this white shirt available for purchase?

54 minutes ago, doonhamer64 said:

So the third strip came out against Falkirk.  The only team in our division to require a third strip because of the duff, unimaginative colour of our second strip.  Sorry I'm late with this - been away.  Is this white shirt available for purchase?

It was discussed at the time.  It is just one of the warm-up tops with the sponsors logo printed on it.  It's available to buy without the sponsor here -> http://store.qosfc.com/warm-up-top

Archived