Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black one is very smart, glad that's the home one. 

I wish we would go back to amber, fans have been screaming out to get away from yellow and back to amber for years now. 

I don't dislike the away one it's ok I would just like to see it in amber. 

16 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Hard to tell from the picture but the tops have hoops of slightly darker shades going around them. 

IMG_20170712_170225.jpg

The mock up on this thread way back in mid June showed the hoops quite clearly. As I said then, having 2 stripes on the shoulders and shorts makes it look a bit Adidas knock-off but other than that, quite nice. I always associate Livi with yellow or amber for a home kit though - how often have you had black for a home strip? Doesn't seem right. I suppose you'll have to wear yellow against us anyway as both our kits have black on them.

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

The mock up on this thread way back in mid June showed the hoops quite clearly. As I said then, having 2 stripes on the shoulders and shorts makes it look a bit Adidas knock-off but other than that, quite nice. I always associate Livi with yellow or amber for a home kit though - how often have you had black for a home strip? Doesn't seem right. I suppose you'll have to wear yellow against us anyway as both our kits have black on them.

Our first 3 or 4 years we played in black, black was our original colour with Amber flashing. 

We gradually moved to amber and then slowly to yellow. 

On 12/07/2017 at 17:06, LiviLion said:

Hard to tell from the picture but the tops have hoops of slightly darker shades going around them. 

IMG_20170712_170225.jpg

Liked them in the photos but "in the flesh" they look even better! Popped in to the club shop and bought the home one last night and will get the away one when get paid end of the month. 

Lot of the training kit in the club shop looked good as well and decent value at £20 for a polo top.  Have to say i am happy with this effort from FBT, certainly looks a lot better than a lot of other club kits around for this season ahead! 

3 minutes ago, aftershocker said:

do championship teams not need to have the players names at the top on the back?

They do. I think they can put them under the number if they prefer though. I suspect that graphic is a mock up rather than how it will actually look though. I imagine the match shirts will have a bigger gap between sponsor and number for a name to fit in.

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

They do. I think they can put them under the number if they prefer though. I suspect that graphic is a mock up rather than how it will actually look though. I imagine the match shirts will have a bigger gap between sponsor and number for a name to fit in.

it'll be fine so long as all their players are called James Lammond or Ferguson Oliver :thumsup2

Decent efforts from Livvy and Brechin. When we went through our "we must have yella phase" that Livvy home strip would have been much better than the monstrosities that we sported. Really like the Brechin away. Not a fan of over fussy design on tops. These are good examples of less is more.

7 minutes ago, madmitch said:

Decent efforts from Livvy and Brechin. When we went through our "we must have yella phase" that Livvy home strip would have been much better than the monstrosities that we sported. Really like the Brechin away. Not a fan of over fussy design on tops. These are good examples of less is more.

I liked our yellow away top in 2013/14. Wore it when we went 3 up on Hibs in 27 minutes at Easter Road. Loved that pic of Thommo celebratiing

3 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

"Unbroken hoops" for us this season. Glorious.

At long last. How many years has it been since we last had hoops on the back? Last one I can remember is the Bukta kit we had in our first season back in the Championship in 2007. 

24 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

19990046_1951380571814639_55820161783617

"Unbroken hoops" for us this season. Glorious.

Fair play, it undoubtedly looks miles better that you can again run hoops (or indeed stripes) in this style without the huge number bibs on the back, which were kack. Hope this is a Morton-led rebellion against a stupid FIFA directive. 

Next item for the fashion police; matching colour shorts and shirts. Get rid of.    

Archived