Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I don't mind either of ours, as do others.

I'd be more worried about being an obsessed tit regarding other teams strips.

I've made one comment on your shirts and I'm now obsessed? You guys foam at the mouth every time VT starts patter like that and here you are regurgitating it. St Minter confirmed.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Football strips aren't really a hard thing to get right, you can literally do a survey and find out what people want, yet some clubs have an absolutely horrid time of it. St Minter, IMO.

To be fair, the Dumbarton kit is horrific looking so you're not exactly in a position to critique other clubs not getting it right. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

To be fair, the Dumbarton kit is horrific looking so you're not exactly in a position to critique other clubs not getting it right. 

This logic makes absolutely no sense at all unless The Moonster actually designed Dumbarton's kit. 

I'm absolutely disgusted at 'The Moonster' for commenting on another club's new strip design on a thread called 'Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips'. He represents just a small minority of Dumbarton fans. We aren't all like him. 

Every strip looks lovely to me in equal measure.

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's not the strip I would've chosen but I understand that the club were trying something a bit different. Also, our club have canvassed fans in the past and found that we want a white home top and white home tops are what we get. And given it's an open forum and everyone is sharing the kits I think I'm in the perfect position to comment.

Deflect away from the local cafe's table cloth your club have launched if it makes you feel better though.

Not as bad as last year

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Looks like this is going to be a real fun season in the precious as f**k league . :lol:

Not as bad as as Hibernisons last year mate.

It was pathetic honestly

Quite the rolling meltdown from the gormless Saint Mirren fanbase about everything and against anyone this summer. Bodes well for when Ross ditches them for Hearts in the middle of October IMO.

1498904981159.jpg

Quite the rolling meltdown from the gormless Saint Mirren fanbase about everything and against anyone this summer. Bodes well for when Ross ditches them for Hearts in the middle of October IMO.

1498904981159.jpg.e7b5b8bd877f3d4b58134151bef714d0.jpg

Didn't you hear? Jack Ross is the Dundee manager [emoji14].

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

1498904981159.jpg

The obsessed Virgin has resurfaced, still scrambling for relevance.

14 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I've made one comment on your shirts and I'm now obsessed? You guys foam at the mouth every time VT starts patter like that and here you are regurgitating it. St Minter confirmed.

I miss the good old days, at the very start of P&B, when it actually took some effort to get the rise out of people.:(

51 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

United keep finding new ways to hurt me

IMG_20170706_181849.jpg

I'm fairly sure my Granda has trousers that match the pattern on those sleeves.

I hate Nike kits at the moment.

United keep finding new ways to hurt me

IMG_20170706_181849.jpg.2fdab685daead6e5ebf470006e02288d.jpg

1499365551157.jpg

'The shan one that everyone leaves at the bottom of the pile' seems a fitting look for a city club marooned in the second tier.

Archived