Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2017 at 20:51, lionel wickson said:

Really good kit. Just a pity that the Sponsor's logo gives it a letterbox effect.

Just spotted those ridiculous fucking badges on Higgy's sleeve :thumbsdown:thumbsdown

I can think of one, particular half-breed arsehole who will probably obtain all four as well.

I'm curious as to how the club history badge actually works, is there some kind of test?

1 hour ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Both of our efforts this year are howling. Dreadful shite.

Home one is ok, away I think is honking. 

If JD were not so woeful with supply side, I'd have kept them because some of their strips were tremendous. Joma likely means less customisation. 

Not so sure about that. you have a 100% bespoke home kit. There isn't even a template it's based around (as far as I can see).

The shoulder stripe (that doesn't line up with the sleeve stripes) & side panel layout isn't used on anyone else's strips. Us, You, Thistle, Pars & East Fife all have 1 completely bespoke kit & one off the shelf number. It's only St Johnstone that have chosen to go 2x template.

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I always liked the Croatia kits, so it's definitely ok from that point of view. I'd like to see the back, mind. Hope it's not a solid colour, but I bet it is.

Plain red back according to the Joma catalog.

Hmm. Not sure.

crsQxgN.jpg

Saints with a white and black home kit, and red and white away kit. Us with a white and black home kit and a red and black away kit.

Hope one of us has to bring out a special edition 3rd kit.

53 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Saints with a white and black home kit, and red and white away kit. Us with a white and black home kit and a red and black away kit.

Hope one of us has to bring out a special edition 3rd kit.

While we have a white and black home kit and red and black away kit. Shouldn't be a clash with you lot but St Mirren may be an issue.

1 hour ago, GoTeamGaz said:

Not so sure about that. you have a 100% bespoke home kit. There isn't even a template it's based around (as far as I can see).

The shoulder stripe (that doesn't line up with the sleeve stripes) & side panel layout isn't used on anyone else's strips. Us, You, Thistle, Pars & East Fife all have 1 completely bespoke kit & one off the shelf number. It's only St Johnstone that have chosen to go 2x template.

Yeah but at JD we had 2 completely bespoke ones last year. The Black and White home kit with the 87 cup winning team members names as stripes, and the Paisley pattern black away kit. Barcode accepted JD kits were ok. 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Football strips aren't really a hard thing to get right, you can literally do a survey and find out what people want, yet some clubs have an absolutely horrid time of it. St Minter, IMO.

I don't mind either of ours, as do others.

I'd be more worried about being an obsessed tit regarding other teams strips.

Archived