Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Because we all do drugs! Good one mate.

Now if they can get one with a flaming spoon. That should do it. 

4 hours ago, Flash said:

Why is the travel badge an aeroplane? Are Saints fans planning to fly to Brechin?

Important Notice

Brechin  airport will be closed for ten months for upgrading to International status to accommodate visiting Irish and Welsh fans in coming seasons.  Apologies to any St Mirren fans who have already booked flights for this coming football season .  

4 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Joma really are a pile of shite.

With Andy Barrowman as their Scottish Brand Manager it's not surprising to see them spectacularly missing the target on a regular basis. 

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Having rather professionally added the sponsor and badge myself using the custom designed PowerPoint software, I can (rather unofficially) present you with Brechin's new away strip:

BCFC_away.JPG.c29c6389d6aa08feba8db6f7a91c727d.JPG

Wrong again bud !!!   :lol:  Delson are no longer our shirt sponsor.  

Wrong again bud !!!  [emoji38] Delson are no longer our shirt sponsor.  

Jeez, I give up.  I'm going home. :(

Eta: again, no mention of this outside of a Glebe meeting room. Real cards close to chest stuff!

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I like it tbh, it's a bit different. would explain why we mainly have black in the home kit too.

I always liked the Croatia kits, so it's definitely ok from that point of view. I'd like to see the back, mind. Hope it's not a solid colour, but I bet it is.

I always liked the Croatia kits, so it's definitely ok from that point of view. I'd like to see the back, mind. Hope it's not a solid colour, but I bet it is.

Same. Always thought a one of black and white version would have been good.

Chances are it will be, you couldn't put red or white numbers on the back of that?

Archived