Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Very much this. Sponsor sits a bit too high for my liking too.

I think this is over-emphasised by the fact it's being worn by Calum Morris. He is a beast (in the non-P&B sense of the word) and stretches the kit in ways that it won't be by normal-sized folk. 

DDQ6nhMXgAAtXHA.jpg

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ExxyJj said:

Very smart, though its quite similar to last years. Glad its no orange :lol:

Everyone's home tops are generally quite similar every year I think, I'm fine with us going for a bit of a busier design this season. Yes, we're all glad it's not orange!

The more I look at that top, the more I'm convinced it'll be a classic in a couple of decades. It's totally unique, which I absolutely love, whilst sitting somewhere between being like a retro Sons top, 90s top and modern day one.

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Joma must have to different design teams. Dumbarton and Pars getting the utterly dece lads.

Partick and the two saints getting the work experience lassie.

Alternatively, the folk at Dumbarton and Dunfermline have taste and are capable of selecting an available design which isn't an abomination.

That St mirren top actually makes me angry. What is wee flick of black from nipple to armpit all about?

Why are the sleeves designed like those on an elizabethan dress?

The side panel is shite.

Also think St Mirren should have white shorts but I don't know if there is a right or wrong answer to that?

5 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

DDag3VmXkAEvGIk?format=jpg&name=large

I don't mind that at all, it's just not very St Mirreny. Black is the dominant colour when, imo, it should be white. The sponsor is also rubbish, and will peel off after about 3 washes. Is your new away kit out yet?

45 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Joma must have to different design teams. Dumbarton and Pars getting the utterly dece lads.

Partick and the two saints getting the work experience lassie.

to be fair they did offer it to Thistle too. I dare say if it had the colours reversed they might have gone for it

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote

Excuse the very rough, quick photoshopping...

thistle.jpg

42 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

DDag3VmXkAEvGIk?format=jpg&name=large

Looks a lot better than it did in the artwork so can't complain.  Also we started in white shorts last season and finished the season with wearing black shorts.  Maybe it's to save the washing machine so work. Glad it angers some fans and that Dumbarton top is rank rotten!! 

1 minute ago, paisleysaints said:

Looks a lot better than it did in the artwork so can't complain.  Also we started in white shorts last season and finished the season with wearing black shorts.  Maybe it's to save the washing machine so work.  Glad it angers some fans and that Dumbarton top is rank rotten!!

^^^Jealous.

Archived