Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OYF As a child of the sixties, a've just jizzed myself. Bow down before the mighty Pars minions. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

6 hours ago, virginton said:

Well no - our resident tea lady was trying to earn non-existent credit for being part of a 'new board' at the club. There is plenty to deny in that claim because it is simply wrong. When the chairman and other board members from the Rae family have been in place for fully fifteen years, that is not a 'new board'. And then he as usual got his facts wrong about it being an innovative new step in Scottish football. It's not really my fault that he i) just can't help trying to puff himself up on a public forum and ii) makes an arse of it without fail.

Oh really??

6 hours ago, Tonsilitis said:

Including the chairman, there are two Rae family members on the board.  There are three new directors significantly altering voting.  The previous chief executive is no longer with the club.  People can judge for themselves whether that constitutes a new board or not.

Telt!!  :thumsup2

6 hours ago, virginton said:

As opposed to being a permaraging, tragic, middle-aged creep, which is your MO on this forum and no doubt in every other walk of life.

Gutted for you.

Feel better now VT?

Thankfully, the opinion of a wee fanny on a fitba messageboard means very little to me, especially since   a) you say the same things to virtually everybody on here and   b) you're entirely wrong about me. Well, ALMOST entirely wrong; I can just about accept the "middle-aged" part, though I fail to see how you can expect that to be considered effective as an insult. Maybe you mean I'm not young enough to know everything.......    ;)

PS - you forgot to add "buckled mess".  Gutted for you. Still, it's not my fault that you  i) just can't help trying to puff yourself up on a public forum and ii) make an arse of it without fail.

Skunks top was all going reasonably well (for them) until the designer decided he was fed up after a few stripes and stuck those ugly big panels down the side. 

Archived