Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

Could the photographer not get Lyle to even sort the collar out, what is going on there?

The home top is dece but the away one is an absolute banger and not in the good way. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Lyle really does look like Laura Palmer's demon dad. Genuinely scary. 

I was going to say the boy out of Reaper then checked and its the same person.

18 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Dunno what you have against the guy, but there's no denying the fact that he, Warren Hawke and others have made positive changes in and around Cappielow since they came in, and yet all you can do is snipe away on a personal level rather than give the guys any credit at all for the improvements made.

Well no - our resident tea lady was trying to earn non-existent credit for being part of a 'new board' at the club. There is plenty to deny in that claim because it is simply wrong. When the chairman and other board members from the Rae family have been in place for fully fifteen years, that is not a 'new board'. And then he as usual got his facts wrong about it being an innovative new step in Scottish football. It's not really my fault that he i) just can't help trying to puff himself up on a public forum and ii) makes an arse of it without fail. 

Small-minded and negative as per usual, that's your contribution, but of course given your previous there's no reason to expect anything else.

As opposed to being a permaraging, tragic, middle-aged creep, which is your MO on this forum and no doubt in every other walk of life.

Gutted for you.

26 minutes ago, virginton said:

Well no - our resident tea lady was trying to earn non-existent credit for being part of a 'new board' at the club. There is plenty to deny in that claim because it is simply wrong. When the chairman and other board members from the Rae family have been in place for fully fifteen years, that is not a 'new board'. And then he as usual got his facts wrong about it being an innovative new step in Scottish football. It's not really my fault that he i) just can't help trying to puff himself up on a public forum and ii) makes an arse of it without fail. 

As opposed to being a permaraging, tragic, middle-aged creep, which is your MO on this forum and no doubt in every other walk of life.

Gutted for you.

Including the chairman, there are two Rae family members on the board.  There are three new directors significantly altering voting.  The previous chief executive is no longer with the club.  People can judge for themselves whether that constitutes a new board or not.

With regard to strips, plenty of clubs have gone for or experimented with own brands.  I am not aware of any club asking fans to submit designs, and then voting on their choice.   I could be wrong?

6 minutes ago, Tonsilitis said:

Including the chairman, there are two Rae family members on the board.  There are three new directors significantly altering voting.  The previous chief executive is no longer with the club.  People can judge for themselves whether that constitutes a new board or not.

With regard to strips, plenty of clubs have gone for or experimented with own brands.  I am not aware of any club asking fans to submit designs, and then voting on their choice.   I could be wrong?

Off topic but are you able to confirm if Quitongo has injured his knee again? 

Archived