Show us yer 2017/2018 Strips

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RiG said:

Inverness-New-Kit-2017-18.jpg

Not sure about these strips yet, home strip looks cluttered, maybe it will grow on me if we start winning regularly. Away strip actually not bad, I can see why some in this league immediately think that's like something Ayr Utd would wear.

Just glad that the club has gone back to Errea its like a return home after two years in the wilderness with Carbrini which was a complete farce. At least the strips now should be a lot easier to get hold of.

All we need now is a decent club shop rather than a portacabin to sell them in.

20 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Pars just revealed their new away kit, modelled here by Kallum Van b*****d.

Show us your clubs delights or monstrosities here..

b660f00c1af0bd7b3fcd142f5c589e31.jpg

Like that. Very similar to Milan's home strip. Think it would look better with black shorts though. 

6 hours ago, RiG said:

Inverness-New-Kit-2017-18.jpg

Someone at Inverness actually thought this photo was good enough to go on social media.

6 hours ago, Mr X said:

QOS_3585.thumb.JPG.103484783de78b7d58c5f4fea99a9edf.JPG

The away one is nasty as f**k and looks like something a janitor would wear

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Someone at Inverness actually thought this photo was good enough to go on social media.

It was taken by a fan at the sponsors night a few weeks ago and stuck up on Facebook and Twitter. For some reason footballkitnews.com have nicked the photo and stuck their address on it. Bit of Lad Bibling going on there.

The club have done more professional shots but they are covered in mad logos. 

QOS_3585.thumb.JPG.103484783de78b7d58c5f4fea99a9edf.JPG

Disappointing with this year's designs but it was always going to be a tall order after last season's strips.

The away strip is absolutely hideous and resembles a top you would pick up at a golf sale!

I'm also a traditionalist and white shorts are a must on the home kit.

The new Motherwell Macron kits are a thing of beauty. The grey/black away strip is simply stunning.....just a pity we didn't go for that option.IMG_1497550905.011249.jpg.ae91ffe9d5b3800ff925773886512d8c.jpg

Would also liked to have seen the current badge ditched with a return to something more traditional and professional looking.

QOSFC diagonal lettering like this year's Dunfermline's or from our strips of the 70's/early 80's, would be perfect [emoji108]

I've not seen Brechin's yet, but I've been informed that it has reverted back to the days of yore with white as the primary colour with red trim, as opposed to the red/white (or red/black last season, meh) which we've been accustomed to for ages.

That Motherwell away strip is a belter btw; if it was a random foreign club's strip then I'd almost certainly buy it. QoS away on the other hand looks like it belongs on a golf course.  As for Caley's, well, they both make it look like the local primary schools had some design competition. 

Disappointing with this year's designs but it was always going to be a tall order after last season's strips.The away strip is absolutely hideous and resembles a top you would pick up at a golf sale!
I'm also a traditionalist and white shorts are a must on the home kit.
The new Motherwell Macron kits are a thing of beauty. The grey/black away strip is simply stunning.....just a pity we didn't go for that option.IMG_1497550905.011249.jpg.ae91ffe9d5b3800ff925773886512d8c.jpg

Would also liked to have seen the current badge ditched with a return to something more traditional and professional looking.
QOSFC diagonal lettering like this year's Dunfermline's or from our strips of the 70's/early 80's, would be perfect [emoji108]

I was about to say I've seen that Queens away top on sale on the clearance rail at the local golf shop but someone beat me to it.

1 hour ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

QOSFC diagonal lettering like this year's Dunfermline's or from our strips of the 70's/early 80's, would be perfect emoji108.png

I was going to post exactly that when I saw the Dunfermline one.  

It would make a nice change.

Archived