Would you report it..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Boy just stepped on my bus from work shouting people of Edinburgh you are going to pay, a life for a life.

It's fine,  you have reported it to the P&B community.

Your conscience is clear when he goes on the rampage.

9 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Boy just stepped on my bus from work shouting people of Edinburgh you are going to pay, a life for a life.

Who have the people of Edinburgh killed this time?

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Tbf to the boy, we could do with reducing the numbers in Edinburgh a bit anyway. Too many roasters.

If he wants a bit of a dry run I am happy to give him the in laws address, especially if my roaster of a brother in law is up visiting.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

If he wants a bit of a dry run I am happy to give him the in laws address, especially if my roaster of a brother in law is up visiting.

If we're doing requests, after your in laws he could get cracking around the Morningside area.

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

Was it the Undertaker during his shit biker phase? 

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Just huckle him off the bus. Boys a roaster.

Nah the boy then just walked off the bus banging on the windows.  Random as like.  British African with an English accent. 

19 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Across from the Commie outside that pub that used to be okay but it's a posh Shanner now

sake Bambino, if this c**t turns up in Niddrie and starts gone radge then this might be worse than the time you said Henderson was resigning

Archived