East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mr Illustrious said:

Thornton Hibs going about their business quietly and in with a great shout of finishing 3rd best of the remainers. Home to Glenrothes tomorrow night, should be a cracker.

Then they have the runaway leaders on Saturday 

On 16/04/2018 at 10:19, Burnie_man said:

If 12 clubs end up leaving, 48 would remain, that is three leagues of 16.

Superleague and then North and South Divisions.  If 4 of those clubs leaving are Superleague, I’d be looking to scrap relegation from it and then promote the top 2 from the Premier, and the winners of North and South to take it back upto 16.  The remaining clubs out with the SL would form expanded North and South Divisions.

The only other option is smaller divisions and retain current structure ie 12-12-12-12

6ADD1C8E-1DDD-4A9D-8144-C12682EAAFDE.gif

Looking for:

The 2 Kirriemuir scorers & goal times v Downfield

The 2 Downfield scorers & goal times v kirriemuir

Also Congratulations to Musselburgh player Jackie Myles recently returned from a long injury layoff and scored his 1st goal tonight. 

13 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Looking for:

The 2 Kirriemuir scorers & goal times v Downfield

The 2 Downfield scorers & goal times v kirriemuir

Also Congratulations to Musselburgh player Jackie Myles recently returned from a long injury layoff and scored his 1st goal tonight. 

Going to agree with you. Good goal from Jackie, scored in 3 minutes, and just the start Musselburgh wanted. Think this was also Jackie’s best match since he rejoined the team following his injury.

11 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Going to agree with you. Good goal from Jackie, scored in 3 minutes, and just the start Musselburgh wanted. Think this was also Jackie’s best match since he rejoined the team following his injury.

I think anyone who wasn't applauding clearly should get themselves checked out. 

The East Region  "Not the Pink" website has perfected time travel........get your money on Arniston for Wednesday night.

09/05/2018  Arniston Rangers  Dunbar United 

Known Future Fixtures

05/05/2018  Arniston Rangers  v St Andrews United  2.30pm 

It's not an official Facebook page and was a drunken fan who posted it which I was alerted to and immediately got word to mods to take down. I can only apologise but it's 100% not the thoughts of myself players or staff. I'm embarrassed as it comes across as an official Facebook page. We are far from cocky Burnie but there's an old saying pot kettle.....

As I said I was alerted to it last night and was raging. As I don't have Facebook I don't see this stuff but what's clear is there's nothing to say it's not official page. I can only apologise and assure people that's definitely not the thoughts of myself players or my staff. It's something I would like to be resolved as it doesn't show the club in a true light. I feel it takes away the effort and commitment my players put in last night. I personally see the haddington game as a harder game and challenge so defo no cockyness from me or my players and committee

As I said I was alerted to it last night and was raging. As I don't have Facebook I don't see this stuff but what's clear is there's nothing to say it's not official page. I can only apologise and assure people that's definitely not the thoughts of myself players or my staff. It's something I would like to be resolved as it doesn't show the club in a true light. I feel it takes away the effort and commitment my players put in last night. I personally see the haddington game as a harder game and challenge so defo no cockyness from me or my players and committee

Jc, I will see to this and get it removed. It was alcohol fuelled and the guy who wrote it is embarrassed today.
I will also see about getting the page renamed so it is easy to understand it aint the official page for Fauldhouse United and it is indeed a supporters page.

Cheers

Jc, I will see to this and get it removed. It was alcohol fuelled and the guy who wrote it is embarrassed today.
I will also see about getting the page renamed so it is easy to understand it aint the official page for Fauldhouse United and it is indeed a supporters page.

Cheers

Thank very much mate I appreciate that. You can see it doesn't look great on us from the outside in. It's the exact opposite as we are trying to build the club up [emoji106]

Thank very much mate I appreciate that. You can see it doesn't look great on us from the outside in. It's the exact opposite as we are trying to build the club up [emoji106]

Post has been removed and will get someone to look into changing the name ASAP.

On behalf of the person who wrote the status:

To all concerned I sincerely apologize to all those who took offence to a comment I put on fauldhouse united unofficial fan page last night,it was not my objective to offend anyone ,I sincerely apologise to our manager JC n players and anyone who took offence to it,I have removed myself from the page and the page has been renamed so people can see it's an unofficial fufc fan page even thou it states that, but in small writing,so it now been renamed so there is no further discrepancys,again I sincerely apologize to the manager,players and the club for my comment that people took offence too,

1 hour ago, Falside Jag said:

To be honest, it's no big deal and it's making far more waves than it merits or deserves. What's more astounding is the revelation that Burnie Man is a grass emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

How can you grass up a public page on FB :lol:

Anyway I wasnt bothered about the post, it was fairly amusing in a cocky sort of way, makes tomorrows game a little more interesting 8)

How can you grass up a public page on FB [emoji38]
Anyway I wasnt bothered about the post, it was fairly amusing in a cocky sort of way, makes tomorrows game a little more interesting 8)

If you weren't bothered why post it [emoji1]
Anyway both teams sitting joint second didn't need anything else to give it more interest massive game for us

Archived