East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

FU. Heard that Arrol scored in the 43rd minute of injury time, and that the ref was just about to ask players to swap ends, as he was just waiting for the win for his coupon!?!?
Anyway my friend, you know I tease, and look forward to seeing you at the Park View Stadium in 2 weeks, for our most eagerly awaited first match of the season. Just remind JC no to get sent off for our 2nd game in a row! 
See you then!

I'm on best behaviour although still bewildered why I was sent off last game ???? but that's been and gone and trust it will be dealt with accordingly

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, jc1 said:

I'm on best behaviour although still bewildered why I was sent off last game  but that's been and gone and trust it will be dealt with accordingly

Glad to hear it JC! Our last match, in April was played in much different situation to the one coming up as both teams were struggling. This year, confidence is that much better for both teams, and the fact that we are currently 1st and 2nd in league,  hope we put on a display that merits the importance of this match.

Glad to hear it JC! Our last match, in April was played in much different situation to the one coming up as both teams were struggling. This year, confidence is that much better for both teams, and the fact that we are currently 1st and 2nd in league,  hope we put on a display that merits the importance of this match.

100% mate. From my point of view you guys are the marker to see how far away I am with my squad really looking forward to a cracking game [emoji106]

1 minute ago, jc1 said:

100% mate. From my point of view you guys are the marker to see how far away I am with my squad really looking forward to a cracking game emoji106.png

Agree. Funny thing is, we are a much settled side this year, given that most of our team stuck together, despite getting relegated, and I think that is reflected in the results we are putting in. I firmly believe, if we get promoted, we will d well next season.

Exact opposite for The Hoose, with a brand new team. Perhaps it is better that you aren’t playing in the top tier this year, but as I think we will both return next year to the Super League; if your squad remain together, you have a much better chance of staying up, and proving yourselves against ‘better’ opposition.

Agree. Funny thing is, we are a much settled side this year, given that most of our team stuck together, despite getting relegated, and I think that is reflected in the results we are putting in. I firmly believe, if we get promoted, we will d well next season.
Exact opposite for The Hoose, with a brand new team. Perhaps it is better that you aren’t playing in the top tier this year, but as I think we will both return next year to the Super League; if your squad remain together, you have a much better chance of staying up, and proving yourselves against ‘better’ opposition.

Long long way to go to think about promotion for us but it is an ambition of ours as a team. The fact whole squad are on 2yr deals shows how committed the boys are but imo I still feel we haven't got out of 3rd gear to what I believe we can play at but that's probably me wanting more and more from them which I'll always try and do to push them on. Mussleburgh were always the favs in my eyes and it's been proven. I came in late last season and from what I saw I couldn't believe mussleburgh were fighting relegation

Standrews 2 Glens 4

glenrothes by far the better side and should have been out of sight by halftime . Referee missed a certain penalty. Cele missed a spot kick hit the post , had a shot cleared off the line couple of 1 on 1s. Several   shots from around 25 yards and a excellent overhead kick from Lorine. Could easily have been 7 or 8.

A few tough ties in the third round of the Junior Cup. We were in the last eight to be drawn out along with Auchinleck, Beith, Rutherglen Glencairn and Hill of Beath so I’m happy with the outcome.

Haddington Ath v Vale of Clyde

Cumnock v Bathgate Th

Downfield v Wishaw

Whitburn v Benburb

Hermes v Dunbar Utd

Hurlford Utd v Musselburgh Ath

Tranent v Jeanfield Swifts

Blackburn Utd v Annbank Utd/Colony Park

Ties to be played 25th November, k.o. 1.45pm

14 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

This sad troll comes up once a week with a new ID, he's deranged.  Best ignored, and no, I'm not 12 Angry Men! I'm sure the Mods can do a simple IP check to confirm that.

Am I missing something here?

it is common knowledge that the ex chairman of glenrothes tried to make a fool of someone on the internet but bit of more than he could chew. He also threatened to have an innocent man with a young family beaten up FACT but yet you choose to defend him. 

High time he faced up to his wrong doings and apologised to both because there are people who aren’t going to let it lie until he does. And nothing you nor your mod friend say or do is going to stop them.

6 hours ago, Wattsit said:

Am I missing something here?

it is common knowledge that the ex chairman of glenrothes tried to make a fool of someone on the internet but bit of more than he could chew. He also threatened to have an innocent man with a young family beaten up FACT but yet you choose to defend him. 

High time he faced up to his wrong doings and apologised to both because there are people who aren’t going to let it lie until he does. And nothing you nor your mod friend say or do is going to stop them.

6 hours ago, Wattsit said:

Oh and as for IP checks, they are like car registration plates. May lead you to the owner but will never prove who was doing the driving.

Ffs that was over 5 year ago and am no sticking up for him cause a think what he did was wrong but a got told that somebody from another junior club phoned him and said they knew who the person was that he was arguing with on the internet.

Another day....and another alias. Its alarming behaviour and indicative of a more serious underlying mental health issue that needs to be addressed.

3 hours ago, drs said:

Another day....and another alias. Its alarming behaviour and indicative of a more serious underlying mental health issue that needs to be addressed.

Yeah he comes on during the wee small hours, gives negative feedback on 20-odd of my posts, then goes on another crazy rant.  He's out to disrupt the forum as far as possible. What I have to do with Glenrothes I have no idea, but the guy clearly has issues.  Whenever he pops up, report the post, hopefully at some point the Admins can work out a permanent block and/or take matters further.

3 hours ago, Curly said:

a got told that somebody from another junior club phoned him and said they knew who the person was that he was arguing with on the internet.

Oh well that’s a good reason for threatening to have the poor guy beaten to a pulp.

Hal’s is the Wikipedia of Fife junior football ............no Sherlock Holmes.

34 minutes ago, Bigstanes said:

I am going to start this post very directly by saying that "Mental Illness is not something to joke about". People who are suffering from mental problems are not less of a person, they are equally important and special as all of us, they are NOT monsters, they are just human beings like us.I may not know how depression feels like but I know that mental illness is not something to joke about and people who go through this must feel welcomed in the society.  

Put into very simple English- Stop rejecting people with mental illness.

Who said it was a joke? Who said they are less of a person? Who said they are monsters?

The individual concerned clearly has issues and requires help- but then again I suspect you already know that.

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Yeah he comes on during the wee small hours, gives negative feedback on 20-odd of my posts, then goes on another crazy rant.  He's out to disrupt the forum as far as possible. What I have to do with Glenrothes I have no idea, but the guy clearly has issues.  Whenever he pops up, report the post, hopefully at some point the Admins can work out a permanent block and/or take matters further.

Burnieman I’ve no intention of disrupting anything . What is important to me is that an apology is made in memory of a friend of mine who is no longer with us. I am well aware Tinyness will remove me when he gets home tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Wattsit said:

Burnieman I’ve no intention of disrupting anything . What is important to me is that an apology is made in memory of a friend of mine who is no longer with us. I am well aware Tinyness will remove me when he gets home tonight. 

Why involve me in your Glenrothes issues? I don't know anyone at that club and since your days as Mr.Motivator/Pussy Galore/Terry S you've been nothing but disruptive to the Junior forum and developed an unhealthy obsession with what I post (why mark down 25 of my posts at 02.00am?). That is not healthy behaviour. So I think everyone would appreciate you taking offline whatever issues you have with that club and leave this forum alone. Bottom line, get a life mate.

25 minutes ago, Wattsit said:

Oh well that’s a good reason for threatening to have the poor guy beaten to a pulp.

Hal’s is the Wikipedia of Fife junior football ............no Sherlock Holmes.

I never said it was neither did I mention any names. 

On behalf of Glenrothes Juniors , fans , supporters, committee and players please accept our apology for the immature and inappropriate action of our EX chairman.

Please keep me out of this,  Av never said a was Sherlock Holmes nor am I any kind of Wikipedia.

Have had a few guesses over the years of who the Glens troll is and no doubt all have been wrong haha.  Been accused of it being me at times tae. 

Nobody really knows the background but it’s years ago surely nobody holds a grudge that long.

if there’s mistakes on both parts that’s exactly what they are mistakes and we move on. Life is to short. Certainly canny be bothered reading it aw again as its boring.

also, if you canny call me or talk to me face to face then again please don’t bring me into this petty crap.

cheers

hals

Archived