East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

Ok, "mince" was a bit out of order, but their is no league I know of, including the East Region Premier League that would promote a team two divisions and put them above teams in the division above. 

There are no precedents to this, it's probably a fairly unique situation with no rules covering it.

Personally i'd avoid denying promotion to a league winner. Clubs in the lower reaches of the Premier have no right to be promoted either.

Someone's going to be left pretty unhappy either way.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

There are no precedents to this, it's probably a fairly unique situation with no rules covering it.

Personally i'd avoid denying promotion to a league winner. Clubs in the lower reaches of the Premier have no right to be promoted either.

Someone's going to be left pretty unhappy either way.

Glad we finally ended up agreeing. I'll leave you to have the last word as you seem to want to.

7 hours ago, Fifes finest said:
8 hours ago, pie n beans said:
Bathgate look in real trouble with the teams below them all having games in hand.

No trouble at all as bathgate will be in the eos next season or if they stay junior there probably won't be any relegation

If the Premier is abolished, which seems likely, it's a choice between the expanded South League or effectively promotion to the East of Scotland and a fresh start.

I know Dunbar Utd will be Junior next season. I’ve heard that confirmed.

A surprising decision, I thought they would be stick-ons for the EoS. With the other 3 East Lothian clubs all looking likely to leave it could be quite lonely out there.

Guest chavez
21 hours ago, Fifes finest said:
22 hours ago, pie n beans said:
Bathgate look in real trouble with the teams below them all having games in hand.

No trouble at all as bathgate will be in the eos next season or if they stay junior there probably won't be any relegation

Bathgate will not be in the EOS next year.

Congratulations to st andrews on their first point in what seems 10 year. Lucky they had such a good start under Morri or they may have been looking at bottom 4 again.

Sticking with fife, Thornton Hibs look a real tidy side and have started to put some good results together. One to watch next season with a youthful squad ?

Also Glenrothes juniors doing what not many teams have done this season and won away at arniston! Great result to lift them into a better position. I’m sure they’ll be fine from what I’ve seen of them [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

#fifecircle

A surprising decision, I thought they would be stick-ons for the EoS. With the other 3 East Lothian clubs all looking likely to leave it could be quite lonely out there.

Are use one of the lucky ones that are managing to apply for a license because there is now an embargo on licensing until further notice for any club, put in place by the SFA, also the juniors WILL BE IN TIER 6 of the pyramid and use are one of the idiots that are making promotion and relegation worthless.
Btw well done Kelty today [emoji12]

Are use one of the lucky ones that are managing to apply for a license because there is now an embargo on licensing until further notice for any club, put in place by the SFA, also the juniors WILL BE IN TIER 6 of the pyramid and use are one of the idiots that are making promotion and relegation worthless.

Btw well done Kelty today [emoji12]

What the f**k are you havering about ????

By the way it is "you" not "use", embarrassing for an East Region blazer ????

31 minutes ago, sniffer said:

Can you not f##kin read, are you dumb.
What part don’t (you) understand ?
Sfa license embargo ?
Juniors in tier 6 pyramid ?
Well done Kelty ?
What don’t (you) understand ?

Hee hee hee, what a minter 

2 hours ago, Che Dail said:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman??

2 hours ago, sniffer said:

Can you not f##kin read, are you dumb.
What part don’t (you) understand ?
Sfa license embargo ?
Juniors in tier 6 pyramid ?
Well done Kelty ?
What don’t (you) understand ?

I think he may be meaning did you (Blackburn) apply and pay your £2,000 licence fee before the embargo on licence applications came into place.

My understanding is that if an application was done in time and the paperwork completed then the licence application will be valid.

Any applications that have not achieved this criteria at this time will be delayed/ suspended until further notice.

Archived