East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Dunbar but Never mind. 

Ok...

My thoughts on Dunbar, they will be just fine. Re-signed a very good centre half and a good centre mid just returning from last season.
There will be weeks when it doesn't go their way but that's down to higher standard of team / player in this league.

I think if they can consolidate this season and add quality for next year, not many could argue.

23 minutes ago, #DUFC said:

Ok...

My thoughts on Dunbar, they will be just fine. Re-signed a very good centre half and a good centre mid just returning from last season.
There will be weeks when it doesn't go their way but that's down to higher standard of team / player in this league.

I think if they can consolidate this season and add quality for next year, not many could argue.

Who is the very good CH and good CMF. ?

3 hours ago, imho said:

I'd like to say well done to 6 young Kirrie lads who were in our victorious squad away to Dunbar Utd yesterday.
Stuart McKenna (18), Ryan Kerrigan (18) both playing the majority of the game.
Cameron Henderson (17) playing an hour.
Ryan Cormack (15) playing 30 mins.
Duncan Boath (17) playing 15 mins, with Andy Kettles (16) an unused sub....
Hopefully a glimpse of some future KT stars!
Thanks to Kirrie Thistle Youths u19's and u17's for getting players to a level where they can step in to our team and do so well!
Also, a big well done to the 'older' players who carried these young lads and helped show them what hard work gets you!

That's seriously impressive.

Just to clarify things for imho. I wrote the match report on the Dunbar v Kiriemuir game and I am not on the Dunbar committee.  Apart from four top class saves from the Kirriemuir keeper , in my opinion and not the clubs opinion it was a poor refereeing decision that ultimately cost Dunbar the three points.

I do the report voluntarily and I write things as I see them but always try to be honest and the referee on Saturday was very poor to say the least and if you speak to anyone from Kirriemuir I think they would agree especially with some of his first half decisions against them.

Sean Diamond in the Kirriemuir goal was outstanding on this performance.

Just to clarify things for imho. I wrote the match report on the Dunbar v Kiriemuir game and I am not on the Dunbar committee.  Apart from four top class saves from the Kirriemuir keeper , in my opinion and not the clubs opinion it was a poor refereeing decision that ultimately cost Dunbar the three points.
I do the report voluntarily and I write things as I see them but always try to be honest and the referee on Saturday was very poor to say the least and if you speak to anyone from Kirriemuir I think they would agree especially with some of his first half decisions against them.

Seems to be a recurring thing this sunnydunny, the referee at the Blackburn game on Saturday was shocking. Some of the decisions were baffling and not just for Blackburn but Haddington too.

2nd time we've had him this season and he has been equally as bad in both matches.

I'm not normally one to slate referees but Bathgate were given two dodgy penalties on Saturday. Even one of Bathgate's players said the first one was soft. And to give the second in the last minute of injury time was incredible.

I'm not normally one to slate referees but Bathgate were given two dodgy penalties on Saturday. Even one of Bathgate's players said the first one was soft. And to give the second in the last minute of injury time was incredible.

Why is a foul different in that minute from the 1st minute ?

12 hours ago, thesunnydunny said:

Thanks for clarifying what i thought was a report by a club official,for that i apologise to the club for thinking they were looking to apportion blame for losing. As for the game, yes the referee was poor,i havent seen a good junior ref since i started watching.  Again their keeper had a couple of excellent saves . As for the referee giving a penalty,I thought it was but you didnt ,thats fine but i didnt hear a Kirriemuir supporter say it wasnt..  

13 hours ago, budgie smuggler said:

Seems to be a recurring thing this sunnydunny, the referee at the Blackburn game on Saturday was shocking. Some of the decisions were baffling and not just for Blackburn but Haddington too.

2nd time we've had him this season and he has been equally as bad in both matches.

They're not any better in the South League as you would have witnessed last season.

On 03/10/2017 at 10:25, pumphy_man said:

They're not any better in the South League as you would have witnessed last season.

Week after week people come on and blame the ref. If punters believe the standard is so low, then do something about it, by enrolling onto a refereeing training programme and see if you can do better!

If your team is good enough, they should win more games/points that lose them due to ‘dodgy decisions’.

Mon the refs!

Evening,

Looking for some information please

St Andrews -

goal scorers x2

Goal times roughly x2

Arniston 

2nd goal time roughly

Bathgate 

Goal scorer and goal time

Downfield

All 4 goal times