Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Not physically, but to all involved at LFC, they’ll treat it like winning something.

Na I don’t think they will, didn’t really last year. Would definitely be big further progress though.  

25 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Na I don’t think they will, didn’t really last year. Would definitely be big further progress though.  

i'd be happy in the top4 again but would love to see us go and win the FA Cup.

18 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Sorry Dan but Rab has made it clear you aren’t a fan, you don’t go to enough games. Your opinion is null and void. 

I hit a raw nerve with that one didn’t I ... :D 

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Klopp is getting to be more of a manchild every time they lose.

Once every 3 months ? 

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I did think it was pretty pompous, yeah.

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Have to admit Rab, I’m starting to think I should start taking photos of the Boro games instead of watching them when I’m there. Bit touristy, but good for proof, eh?

I’d take your iPad HM you’d just about tick all the day tripper boxes then. 

13 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

expert - hang on - you're talking about someone who skipped a Monday night game in Swansea just because it was on TV !

fucking part-timers....

Ach it’s only one game, let him off with it. Far too knowledgeable about daytrips to be ignored.

16 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

expert - hang on - you're talking about someone who skipped a Monday night game in Swansea just because it was on TV !

fucking part-timers....

Come on Herman most games are on the telly. My pet gold fish was poorly though. 

What he’s done with them is pretty incredible. Amazed he never seems to get properly touted for bigger jobs.

Excellent for Burnley, but there's got to be some kind of clause in there saying he can f**k off when he wants if some club pays a certain amount, surely???
Think Burnley know he'll probably not be there much longer so pay out his 4 year contract and everybody's happy!!!

Archived