Tynieness

Premier League 2017-2018

On 02/12/2017 at 22:40, Moomintroll said:

Just reinforces the fact that it is all about him and the Pogba brand other than actually trying to help the football team who handsomely renumerates him to win games of football. Despicable individual and Mourinho needs to hunt him for maximum profit quickly.

Hello you!

Saw a wee stat earlier that both pleased me and scared me in equal measure.  Liverpool's "fab four" cost a combined amount of just under £100M. A hell of a lot of money, I agree. 

But, if they were to be sold today, I wonder how much they would be worth in this crazy transfer market. Coutinho, £125M (if Barcelona or PSG are involved), Firmino, maybe £40M?, Mane would command a fee of at least £50M and Salah is probably coming in about £80M just now, if not more. So, potentially £100M profit in four players. Not that I would want any of them sold at the moment, obviously.

Roll on January for the media circus to start again.

5 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Saw a wee stat earlier that both pleased me and scared me in equal measure.  Liverpool's "fab four" cost a combined amount of just under £100M. A hell of a lot of money, I agree. 

But, if they were to be sold today, I wonder how much they would be worth in this crazy transfer market. Coutinho, £125M (if Barcelona or PSG are involved), Firmino, maybe £40M?, Mane would command a fee of at least £50M and Salah is probably coming in about £80M just now, if not more. So, potentially £100M profit in four players. Not that I would want any of them sold at the moment, obviously.

Roll on January for the media circus to start again.

Over £100 million profit on Coutinho alone. 

He might be sold for the least amount of money out of the four, but I'm pretty sure Mane/Salah wouldn't be doing as well without Firmino. I don't think Liverpool would sell him for anywhere near 40 million, at least not if Klopp has his say.

Tim Cahill is still playing, isn’t he?

Aye. Apparently has just left Melbourne City

Any sort of nickname for a group of players like BBC, MSN and now the Fab Four are just pure AIDs, probably the worst thing about football nowadays tbh