Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people keep responding to banana? He’s already admitted that he’s trolling, but even if he hadn’t, it’s so transparent that I can’t believe that it genuinely hooks anyone. “What’s the common consensus? I’ll just scream the opposite”. Shite.

He’s an attention seeking bore, stop giving him the oxygen and attention he craves.

On a similar point, can’t wait for Mastermind to bundle in on one of his legendary fishing trips. The worst troll on the site by miles.

19 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Why do people keep responding to banana? He’s already admitted that he’s trolling, but even if he hadn’t, it’s so transparent that I can’t believe that it genuinely hooks anyone. “What’s the common consensus? I’ll just scream the opposite”. Shite.

He’s an attention seeking bore, stop giving him the oxygen and attention he craves.

Incorrect on every point, champ.

I have faith however that you will at some point realise that there are people, most people, who genuinely have a different set of opinions than those rattling around inside your head. Shocking, I know!

As for your inane point about consensus, you should be grateful I'm here to snap you out of it ;)

quote-how-do-i-know-that-i-know-this-exc

23 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Lingard motm
Please someone remove Steve mcmanaman from his microphone

That was absolutely bizarre. It was one of the most obvious MotM awards in recent memory.

Lukuku was at the other end of the scale. Just not good enough at the top level.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I thought Ozil was Arsenal’s best player, and only Ramsey was even close to him, although granted I was watching the Middlesbrough game at the same time and was concentrating more on it.

i think i may have been better placed to comment had i watched more than arsenal being shite for the first fiteen minutes before turning over to watch Boston v Philadelphia in the NHL - but then again, not having a fucking clue what you're on about doesn't stop most football journalists from wittering on, so i see no reason why i should be similarly unfettered...

Guest Moomintroll
Possibly marked down for that ridiculous hair cut. Get it sorted out ffs.
Great game though, really enjoyed it. As good a player Pogba is, he is a wee bit of a liability at times. That was just plain daft today and missing three games in December, including the derby match is stupid.

Just reinforces the fact that it is all about him and the Pogba brand other than actually trying to help the football team who handsomely renumerates him to win games of football. Despicable individual and Mourinho needs to hunt him for maximum profit quickly.

Archived