Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Salah is so fucking good. He could have had about 3-4 goals here. A bit shit City ran away with the title early doors, would have loved to see them and Liverpool in a proper title race.

It was pure instincts,the ball to him was pinpoint and knew exactly where the keeper was.

Very comfortable win for Liverpool, never really took it higher than 3rd gear. Oxlaide Chamberlain has hit a bit of form recently, making the sale of Coutinho look like a genius bit of business.

That Salah header though...[emoji7]

I know Spurs are a good side and playing at home, but if City feel like they have a point to prove after the week they’ve had, and with the size of pitch tonight allowing them space to run in to in the wide areas, this could be a fairly comfortable win if Spurs aren’t at the races.

Another good win for the Reds who made easy work of it. So good to watch. 

Good to see Dan Mc at the game. 

2 wins from the last 4 secures Champions League football again.

Next up a last trip to West Brom for a while. :) 

I think this is acting as a reminder to all of us that City are actually quite good. 

I love Pochettino, but he can occasionally suffer from the Derek McInnes syndrome in big games. Not the bottling aspect, but more trying to be too clever for his own good. 

21 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Another good win for the Reds who made easy work of it. So good to watch. 

Good to see Dan Mc at the game. 

2 wins from the last 4 secures Champions League football again.

Next up a last trip to West Brom for a while. :) 

Liverpool striker Salah becomes the 1st Premier League player to score 30 goals in a season since Suarez (who also played for Liverpool).

Goalverpool

5 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Liverpool striker Salah becomes the 1st Premier League player to score 30 goals in a season since Suarez (who also played for Liverpool).

Goalverpool

Goalverpool I’m loving it Badger :D 

What a first season for Salah ! 

Archived