Premier League 2017-2018

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
1 hour ago, 7-2 said:
We're? So you're Millwall as well as Partick and Leicester and Swansea and and? Looks like between you and the Lichtie guy you've got the whole of Scotland and England wrapped up.

I think he meant "were" tbh. It makes more sense in the post.

imgur_reaction.gif.f0d511adca6b284c0efa92362de0f007.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

jimmy boo's the one that thought hundreds of supporters attacking a team bus was all fine, right?

I have no idea what you're referring to* but it shows what a saddo you are that you think you can remember anything I said years ago because I certainly can't.

*I know it was the Manure bus trying to make it's way up Green St past the Boleyn Tavern which perhaps wasn't the best idea.

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wasn’t he asked to leave the stadium today for his own safety?

No idea bud I wasn't there but i'm waiting for MOTD obviously. Not heard back yet from mates who were there. There was an article in the Telegraph the other day......can't find the link...... about two different fans groups were in disagreement over a planned protest march before todays game. One original ICF mob initiated it then after meetings with the board(!!!) called it off and issued threats against an official fans group who wanted to go ahead with the protest march. It all sounds very unsavoury but I wouldn't pretend to know the ins and outs. 

It might've been the Guardian...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/09/west-ham-fan-groups-protest-march-rift

21 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Stop ruining jimmys night ffs

My night is just great thanks:thumsup2 Three points for Saints to extend our lead at the top. Were you the Killie fan getting off the train at Ayr just after 6?

45 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I have no idea what you're referring to* but it shows what a saddo you are that you think you can remember anything I said years ago because I certainly can't.

*I know it was the Manure bus trying to make it's way up Green St past the Boleyn Tavern which perhaps wasn't the best idea.

Image result for garry o'connor

7 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

That's hilarious.....i've never seen that before on here:blink:

Are you a close personal friend of virgin ton........posted missing RIP.

Well deserved IMO.

I may be wrong, but I think you've actually typed virgin ton instead of relying on the autocorrect. Minter.

12 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Well deserved IMO.

I may be wrong, but I think you've actually typed virgin ton instead of relying on the autocorrect. Minter.

Another common term from here you've latched onto and just repeated....well done. Go on give us another hilarious original picture:lol:

3 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Personally, I've never taken an interest in knowing the faith of a club's owner. Not really high on my list of priorities.

It was you that brought it up:blink:

Anyway...MOTD is on....sshhhh

Archived