Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That match just shows you, if your team scores two goals but the other team scores three you will lose. 

Great entertainment. Wouldn't happen in any other league.

What happens if your team scores three goals and the other teams scores three?

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

That Man U win papers over a lot of cracks. Sanchez, Lingard, Pogba, the 2 full backs and Lukaku were all poor. The Special one has his work cut out.

Shhhh don’t tell anyone Dave. 

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That match just shows you, if your team scores two goals but the other team scores three you will lose. 

Great entertainment. Wouldn't happen in any other league.

SEISMIC!

Didn't think Matic had that in his locker. Mata made a difference when he came on.

Mata is almost always the sole Man Utd attacker that ever looks likely to make something happen. He’d be my number 10 every week if I was Mourinho.

That Man U win papers over a lot of cracks. Sanchez, Lingard, Pogba, the 2 full backs and Lukaku were all poor. The Special one has his work cut out.

Sanchez a total waste of money and wages. Man Utd’s current brand of football isn’t getting the best out of him. Lindelof is a total liability too.

9 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Lingard was fine until he was marooned at RB.  The special one should have taken off the invisible man (Sanchez) and kept Lingard further forward. I really like Sanchez as a player but he looks miles off the pace at the moment.

Edit to add that Mata and Rashford were great substitutions.

13 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Hard luck on Roy Hodgson as he set up his team well but just got undone by a bit of class in the end up.

Agreed. I still think Palace will be fine but they need to get their injured players back. They had a really weak bench tonight.  Their injury list is horrendous with the likes of  Zaha, Cabaye, Sakho, Sako, Dann and Ward all missing.  Zaha and Sakho in particular are huge misses.

Edit to add that Loftus-Cheek has also been a big miss through injury.

You are both lucky you can kick the ball that far BU :lol: 

Indeed cos f**k doing any running [emoji1]

Man Utd celebrating Matic’s goal like they’d won the league was cringeworthy given how horrendous they were to watch and nothing has changed because at best they finish second.

Archived