Premier League 2017-2018

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Is it, I thought it was money.  Even then there's only one top side in England.  Ascot happens they've been telling us that for fifteen years, the entirety of which la Liga has been the number one ranked league in the world.

It’s No.2 now. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Number four ranked league in Europe.  How many English teams won it this century?  Two?  One by shitfesting.  It's second rate.

Erm, three. Which is more than any other European country in that time period. Italy and Spain have two clubs each (Although Real and Barca have won it five and four times, respectively, and Munich have won it twice). But England has the most unique champions this century.

42 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The Sky link is the the only one I've seen tonight, apart from Twitter shite. I suspect, given the timing after a great result and two clean sheets in a row, it's mischief making. Don't get excited about it.

There’s something in it :) 

15 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

What when they won three out of nine, that's awesome.  Real Madrid have won the last two btw.

well liverpool had 2 finals, arsenal  had one , chelsea had 2 , and united had 3 finals.

the league was very strong back then , i still doubt that the current premier league will match it in terms of quality.

premier league teams spend more than anyone else so tbh they should be doing far better than what they have done, for the money spent by the clubs it's been a pretty horrendous showing in europe the last couple of years.

Archived