Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

City get a lot of stick for spending big money on players but they have not spent £75m on Van Dijk and are not willing to overcommit on Sanchez who is available on a free in the summer when Man U are offering £35m and £350k a week! Crazy!

I think the agent wants £20M as well. Manchester United fans used to say players only went to City for the money. Looks like the opposite is happening now. 

7 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I would love to never hear that stupid new Liverpool chant on the internet ever again.  God forbid they actually start singing it on The Kop.

That won’t ever happen. 

On 1/10/2018 at 10:40, Crawford Bridge said:

Mayor of Liverpool reports Barkley transfer to the police.    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42626014

Why are scousers so tragic?

Unsurprisingly the police found no evidence of fraud - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42705253

Wish they'd change the mayor with wasting police time.

34 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I would love to never hear that stupid new Liverpool chant on the internet ever again.  God forbid they actually start singing it on The Kop.

The Salah/Mane/Firmino one? Awful.

If it's the Sugar Sugar rip off then it'll never last. It's far far far too upbeat and lively for Liverpool. They need to redo Old Shep or Danny Boy or go for some Adel tracks if they want something more up to date. That'll cheer them up. 

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

It is awful but I’m sure the Ev could break up the famous Goodison Boo and come up with one for Calvert-Lewin, Niasse and Rooney :lol: 

6 hours ago, 7-2 said:

If it's the Sugar Sugar rip off then it'll never last. It's far far far too upbeat and lively for Liverpool. They need to redo Old Shep or Danny Boy or go for some Adel tracks if they want something more up to date. That'll cheer them up. 

It’s just a adaptation of the ‘upbeat’ Mane song that’s been sung for the last 2 seasons to the same time :lol: 

When did you last start a song at the fitba 7-2? :lol: 

8 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Anything is better than the radio silence at Old Trafford.

Lighten up you pair of dickheads.

The song is funny, there is a lot of same old pish that comes from football supporters and this is a little different and has given a good number of people a laugh. Don’t see why people have a problem with it.

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

The song is funny, there is a lot of same old pish that comes from football supporters and this is a little different and has given a good number of people a laugh. Don’t see why people have a problem with it.

He's genuinely just singing players' names. 

He's genuinely just singing players' names. 

It’s not as simple as that and the man would have needed to think of various combinations of players and a song to fit the lyrics into. He uses an ex player in the song as well which is a further stroke of genius. I heard 3 different people singing the song on Blue Monday just there and it certainly brightened up the darkest day of the calendar year. It’s a yes from me.

Archived