Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would assume Lukaku won't be kept back for set-pieces in future, given his near-OG against Arsenal and his shit-show today. Bombscare.

Lukaku is, and always has been massively overrated, and as many folk have already said, struggles to do much against the top sides. His touch is absolutely dreadful. It’s almost as if that transfer fee has made him undroppable. I’d have quite happily benched him today. Even a half-fit Zlatan would’ve been a better option IMO.

A chilly 1 today boys. As low as -9 on the way down and just got to -10 on the way back and snowing throughout the game. 

Got to hand it to Sam Allardyce to get a point out of that with the motley crew he's inherited took some doing. 

Had a feeling at the time that Manes failure to cut the ball back on the stroke of half time might be costly. I could see replays of the penalty in the press box down in front of me and although it was very soft if you put your hands out like that you are taking a chance. 

Definitely 2 silly points dropped today but unbeaten run continues and hopefully get back to winning ways on Wednesday. 

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1489.PNG

Archived