Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Rab will have taken in South Harrow Scouts 2nd XI v Perivale U-12s in the North London Church League before heading to Wembley so the day won't have been a total right off for him.

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I expect Rab will have taken in South Harrow Scouts 2nd XI v Perivale U-12s in the North London Church League before heading to Wembley so the day won't have been a total right off for him.

:lol:  Not even another game as a consolation wasted the afternoon in the pub !  

What a tough old watch that was. Thought the defensive days of Kvarme, Harkness and David James were bad but that was worse :lol: 

Fair play to Spurs though a very good side who punished the mistakes. Frustrating thing was Liverpool created as many chances. At 2-1 a comeback looked possible but then give away a cheap goal either side of half time. 

Decent set up for away fans this season, loads of room getting in and out and a good view. For cup finals etc usually just go top tier as much cheaper but £30 for a good view pitchside. Bring back WHL though ! 

IMG_9997.PNG

IMG_9998.PNG

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

What a tough old watch that was. Thought the defensive days of Kvarme, Harkness and David James were bad but that was worse :lol: 

Fair play to Spurs though a very good side who punished the mistakes. Frustrating thing was Liverpool created as many chances. At 2-1 a comeback looked possible but then give away a cheap goal either side of half time. 

Decent set up for away fans this season, loads of room getting in and out and a good view. For cup finals etc usually just go top tier as much cheaper but £30 for a good view pitchside. Bring back WHL though ! 

IMG_9997.PNG

IMG_9998.PNG

An absolute doing though eh. Shame :)

11 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Well beaten Jimmy. Just like I'm sure you were saying the last few weeks before yesterday, there's always next week :) 

There's always next season...I'm sure that will definitely be your year. :lol: 

Very true dj there is always next season as well [emoji4] 

Would you hang on to any of the current Liverpool defence if you were the gaffer Rab?

Much being made of Virgil Van Dijk potentially signing for Liverpool but watching that game today, there’s no way just adding him to the defence is going to sort out their defensive woes IMO.

And why the f**k won’t Klopp play Andy Robertson?! Moreno is fucking dreadful!

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Would you hang on to any of the current Liverpool defence if you were the gaffer Rab?

Much being made of Virgil Van Dijk potentially signing for Liverpool but watching that game today, there’s no way just adding him to the defence is going to sort out their defensive woes IMO.

:lol:

Classic 8mile. 

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It's hard to make a case for any of them after that today BU. Stuck with them until January at least he has to at least bring in a centre half then. 

40 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Well beaten Jimmy. Just like I'm sure you were saying the last few weeks before yesterday, there's always next week :) 

If you cant beat the dog botherers at home next week then Klopp has to go.

As he will have been out thought by his assistant when they were both at Dortmund.

It's hard to make a case for any of them after that today BU. Stuck with them until January at least he has to at least bring in a centre half then. 

IMO, after watching that game it looks like he needs 3 or 4 signings and can’t get VVD & Keita in quick enough. Need a proper number 9 as well I think as Firmino seems to blow hot and cold as it’s not his natural position.

30 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

IMO, after watching that game it looks like he needs 3 or 4 signings and can’t get VVD & Keita in quick enough. Need a proper number 9 as well I think as Firmino seems to blow hot and cold as it’s not his natural position.

Klopp has a few number 9s to choose from but he prefers Firmino with Sturridge stuck on the bench. Solanke's natural position is central striker but he's also on the bench. Ings is now fit again but not even in the squad. Origi was sent out out on loan.  

Archived