Premier League 2017-2018

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Who gives a f**k about what songs supporters sing? :lol:

quite - the sooner that British fans can take on the role of US style "boosters", ideally lead by prompts on a jumbotron with everything played out in an atmosphere of mutual appreciation, cheery positivity and rousing cheers for sporting play, the sooner i'll slit my fucking wrists and never set foot inside a football stadium again  i'll be a happy and inanely grinning  bunny - rah rah rah - play up rovers !

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sky really showing how useful all these channels are by having the same game on 3 channels (plus their SD equivalents) at the same time. And West Ham are guff.

It's being marketed the way it is so that BT and indeed Virgin can't say you get this with such and such package - because there's a chance it might not be on Main Event or whatever smaller package you could have. Therefore you have to have all the channels to be guaranteed the content you want. Shambles.

It's being marketed the way it is so that BT and indeed Virgin can't say you get this with such and such package - because there's a chance it might not be on Main Event or whatever smaller package you could have. Therefore you have to have all the channels to be guaranteed the content you want. Shambles.

Oh I know why they're doing it - and according to someone I know who works at Sky, it's working. If I was a Sky Sports subscriber taking out the full package (and had a brain) I'd be a bit peeved at the amount of times things like that happen.

Both Joe Hart and the team itself being appalling is fairly evident, as is the vileness of the fans what with the constant cases of racism and - to a slightly lesser degree - violence. That's before we even get on to the pair of scumbags that own it.

A horrible, horrible club.

Both Joe Hart and the team itself being appalling is fairly evident, as is the vileness of the fans what with the constant cases of racism and - to a slightly lesser degree - violence. That's before we even get on to the pair of scumbags that own it.

A horrible, horrible club.

At least it's not bothering you too much[emoji15]
Simmer down to a fracas man[emoji23]

Archived