Premier League 2017-2018

51 minutes ago, Skerla said:

Klopp is an absolute zoomer. Always blames someone else if Liverpool draw or get beat. Not bringing in a decent centre back and a cm this season to replace Henderson is criminal. 

Suppose he’s perfect for the Liverpool scum... 

Klopp tried to sign Van Dijk but Southampton wouldn't sell him. Who was available that he should he have targeted instead?  Naby Keita is arriving at the end of the season, exactly the type midfielder that Liverpool need now. Can will probably leave soon (out of contract in May)  so he may need to be replaced. too.  Lallana, when fit again, would be better than Henderson.

The real problem is poor signings that are still in the squad. Unbelievably, Klopp still thinks that Klavan is a decent centre-back.  Sahko played well under Allardyce at Palace but Klopp was determined to sell him. Karius is terrible poor but he will start against Maribor tonight. That could be another expensive mistake. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Skerla said:

Klopp is an absolute zoomer. Always blames someone else if Liverpool draw or get beat. Not bringing in a decent centre back and a cm this season to replace Henderson is criminal. 

fair play , at least we don't lie down to teams to give them the title 

I’m glad it doesn’t bother you.

53 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Klopp tried to sign Van Dijk but Southampton wouldn't sell him. Who was available that he should he have targeted instead?  Naby Keita is arriving at the end of the season, exactly the type midfielder that Liverpool need now. Can will probably leave soon (out of contract in May)  so he may need to be replaced. too.  Lallana, when fit again, would be better than Henderson.

The real problem is poor signings that are still in the squad. Unbelievably, Klopp still thinks that Klavan is a decent centre-back.  Sahko played well under Allardyce at Palace but Klopp was determined to sell him. Karius is terrible poor but he will start against Maribor tonight. That could be another expensive mistake. 

I don’t know who was actually available at cb, but it seemed to be all about Van Dijk and they had no back up plan. Even sign someone like Johnny Evans or keep Sakho for another season to play alongside Matip would have been better than Lovren or Klavan.

1 hour ago, Skerla said:

I’m glad it doesn’t bother you.

I don’t know who was actually available at cb, but it seemed to be all about Van Dijk and they had no back up plan. Even sign someone like Johnny Evans or keep Sakho for another season to play alongside Matip would have been better than Lovren or Klavan.

I was saying to my Liverpool supporting friends throughout the summer. Pulis was determined to keep Evans and turned down offers from Man City.

Klavan should have been punted with Karius. Ward should be the number 2 keeper in this squad.

3 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

fair play , at least we don't lie down to teams to give them the title 

Do you support Liverpool? I ask because Steven Gerrard almost literally lay down to give Man City the title. 

Best kept in the shadows Coach becomes interim manager...results improve short term...gets Manager's job...results go back to normal...sacked within a few months.  Who on earth could have foreseen such a scenario.

14 hours ago, The OP said:

Do you support Liverpool? I ask because Steven Gerrard almost literally lay down to give Man City the title. 

yes and stevie never lay down but it was in an inappropriate time to start break dancing

15 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I was saying to my Liverpool supporting friends throughout the summer. Pulis was determined to keep Evans and turned down offers from Man City.

Klavan should have been punted with Karius. Ward should be the number 2 keeper in this squad.

klavan even said himself he can't believe he's at liverpool, plays like it too

20 hours ago, Skerla said:

'the Liverpool scum' :lol: 

Do you shout that at your telly? 

19 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I think the alternatives would have been spending £20 odd million on a centre back with potential. With wages on a 4 year deal you can see how it would mount up. Klopp / FSG would rather work with what he has potential like Joe Gomez and Trent-Alexander and pick up his first choice signings as and when he can. 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I think the alternatives would have been spending £20 odd million on a centre back with potential. With wages on a 4 year deal you can see how it would mount up. Klopp / FSG would rather work with what he has potential like Joe Gomez and Trent-Alexander and pick up his first choice signings as and when he can. 

done far too much of that

The connection never clicked before but at lunchtime I saw this absolute bloated monster waddling around wearing a very stretched 16/17 Man City top with 24 Stones on the back.  He didn't look the type that did irony. 

7 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Nope. Do you shout at the TV? Bit weird...

Archived