Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ah is that who we have on? Im not watching. Be glad to see him coming back into punditry though.

Yes him and Carragher. Only took Sky Sports back out for a month for the Scotland game not sure if he's been on regularly or not but he's done well. 

12 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hit a wee nerve there?

Not in the slightest. You'll need to keep trying :) 

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yes him and Carragher. Only took Sky Sports back out for a month for the Scotland game not sure if he's been on regularly or not but he's done well. 

Not at all. You'll need to keep trying :) 

Image result for sure gif

Keep the smileys coming, it proves you're not at all bothered. Got any more lone treks to the Highlands planned?

Brad Friedel was always good on Radio FiveLive and I'm sure he did the odd World Cup fame on TV?

There hasn’t been a WC in three years. My mind can’t stretch back three days...
It’s wee bit different on a show like MNF where they have time to breathe and give more time to focussing on a specific aspect, as opposed to MotD where you have to cover a few games.

11 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Image result for sure gif

Keep the smileys coming, it proves you're not at all bothered. Got any more lone treks to the Highlands planned?

:) 

Lone treks to the Highlands you must be getting me mixed up with someone else Frase. 

Brad Friedel was always good on Radio FiveLive and I'm sure he did the odd World Cup fame on TV?

Friedel often does punditry on Fox Sports with an old school friend of mine and is pretty good to listen to. Despite the odd Americanisms the Fox coverage is usually better than listening to the drivel they spout on Sky & BT.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Friedel often does punditry on Fox Sports with an old school friend of mine and is pretty good to listen to. Despite the odd Americanisms the Fox coverage is usually better than listening to the drivel they spout on Sky & BT.

Does it sound a bit like this guy?

usa.png.f5661487f44c5c3a26e412c3b1399698.png

Klopp is an absolute zoomer. Always blames someone else if Liverpool draw or get beat. Not bringing in a decent centre back and a cm this season to replace Henderson is criminal. 

Suppose he’s perfect for the Liverpool scum... 

Archived