Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has happened to Fraser Forster? 

Tbh, I hadn't even realised he was back in their first team.

Not that there's ever a good time but his injury came at a bad one for him. One of the most on form keepers in the league then he got injured just as Joe Hart's star began to fade and missed a big opportunity to become England number 1

It was said on The Terrace podcast last week that he isn’t interested in Scotland because he isn’t getting enough game time. f**k knows if it’s true, but it’d make sense given that he hasn’t started since Slovakia away and wasn’t really coming on from the bench either, as far as I remember.
I like him as a player, but he didn’t fit into how we liked to play come the end of the campaign. Although that could change with the new manager.

12 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Thought it was a pen as well. Funny to see all the seethe from the Arsenal fanboys on Facebook :lol:

Have you heard of Arsenal Fan TV on YouTube?

Highly recommended when Arsenal have a bad one. Meltdowns from Trendy, rude-boy twats all over the place. 

On 14/10/2017 at 12:16, paul-r-cfc said:

Utterly perplexing.

On the topic, Klopp is currently on the same number of points Rodgers was on when he got sacked at Liverpool., (or he will be if they get beat, something like that)

He seems to be completely untouchable. Nobody wants to criticise him when there's a lot to criticise. Seems jumping about like an idiot and talking shite gets you a lot of leeway

Edit - yeah if Liverpool lose, they'll be on 12 points from 8 games. Same as Rodgers when he got punted

rodgers had won 4 out of 22 before being sacked though, i was down a hell of alot that season after we blew a chance of winning the league and it was horrible , i still think  rodgers  was kinda unlucky but out of 3 seasons we had 1 "good" season and the start to the 4th season was a continuation of the season before.

also klopp recently has been getting quite a bit of stick for his subs , his refusal to shut up shop and his lack of transfer activity in the right areas.

22 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Have you heard of Arsenal Fan TV on YouTube?

Highly recommended when Arsenal have a bad one. Meltdowns from Trendy, rude-boy twats all over the place.

Big fan. Haven't watched Watford post-match yet, but I've got high hopes.

On 14/10/2017 at 12:16, paul-r-cfc said:

Utterly perplexing.

On the topic, Klopp is currently on the same number of points Rodgers was on when he got sacked at Liverpool., (or he will be if they get beat, something like that)

He seems to be completely untouchable. Nobody wants to criticise him when there's a lot to criticise. Seems jumping about like an idiot and talking shite gets you a lot of leeway

Edit - yeah if Liverpool lose, they'll be on 12 points from 8 games. Same as Rodgers when he got punted

Rodgers is a good coach and didn't do a bad job. Couldn't turn down the chance to get Klopp though.

They've lost 3 games in 27, one of them away to Man City and another away to Leicester with a fringe team in the League Cup. 

Klopp will be Liverpool manager for the next 4/5 years at least. 

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Fucking hope so.

Lolverpool fans (well, one in particular) desperately scrambling for excuses for Klolpp is hilarious. 

Just remember you don't need a passport to get to Bradford ... :lol: 

Archived