Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, g0tti said:

I do like the Leazes End , just a nightmare to climb

I'm not a fan myself Gotti. We usually get decent away seats and were in the front row today which helped but it's too high up for an away crowd to make an atmosphere. Hopefully next year we will be pitchside. 

How are away tickets for premier league matches allocated for away fans? I had always assumed they would be pretty difficult to get for bigger teams like Liverpool due to the numbers of fans who would want to go but you manage to get to a fair few Rab, is it a loyalty points type thing?

16 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

How are away tickets for premier league matches allocated for away fans? I had always assumed they would be pretty difficult to get for bigger teams like Liverpool due to the numbers of fans who would want to go but you manage to get to a fair few Rab, is it a loyalty points type thing?

Yea it's based on loyalty

im guaranteed every game as I have had 19 the last 2 seasons

edit infact I'm not due to Bournemouth  having only 1200 away fans

season tickets with 19 away is deemed to be better than a member with 19 so I'll be in second sale for that 1 Bournemouth game but no chance of getting so will go down to 18 for next season

and it's confined to just league games

im guaranteed CL if small allocation  (Maribor) as been to 99% euro aways

Very hard now.

i got on the ladder when hodgson was manager  and some tickets made it down to members due to the brutal football at the time and gradually built it up.

not near getting  aways  in the domestic cups though 

Good old Roy had his uses :lol: 

Gotti sums it up well. Clubs seem to do it differently. Liverpool have a loyalty system separate for each competition. 1 point per game attended.

My mate follows Man City and sure it's an all in system. 

On 01/10/2017 at 22:10, g0tti said:

I do like the Leazes End , just a nightmare to climb

Despite that, you do get a great view of Newcastle. Which sadly was more interesting than the match I went to Newcastle to see. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Liverpool - Man United today is almost certain to be a shiter. Always is when I am able to watch it

Yup.  To balance it out, I'm going to the cinema, so 4-3 it is.

On that note, Andy Robertson isn't even in the squad.  At some point, this can't continue.

Yup.  To balance it out, I'm going to the cinema, so 4-3 it is.

On that note, Andy Robertson isn't even in the squad.  At some point, this can't continue.

Utterly perplexing.

On the topic, Klopp is currently on the same number of points Rodgers was on when he got sacked at Liverpool., (or he will be if they get beat, something like that)

He seems to be completely untouchable. Nobody wants to criticise him when there's a lot to criticise. Seems jumping about like an idiot and talking shite gets you a lot of leeway

Edit - yeah if Liverpool lose, they'll be on 12 points from 8 games. Same as Rodgers when he got punted

7 minutes ago, NathanQP said:

Martin Taylor complaining about artificial pitches and internationals shouldn’t be played on them, what an out dated view

That's nice.

What about the commentator today though? You know, Martin Tyler?

I'm sure this Taylor bloke is a knowledgeable chap though ;) 

:) 

Archived