Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Why did i back Arsenal? Fuckin terrible team

Good team but awful management. 

A back three of Mustafi, Monreal (never a centre-back) and Kosalinic. 

Yet Mertesacher is on the bench and Holding is dropped. 

Bellerin is on the left of midfield and Giroud is on the bench again.

Bizarre!

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Andy Robertson has played really well for Liverpool today.  The reds as a team have been a bit anemic in front of goal but Robertson's crossing and defensive positioning has been excellent, he's also had a couple of chances to score.  Hopefully this performance convinces Klopp to play him ahead of bomb scare Moreno on a regular basis

He was excellent senor. The guy who sits next to me is already calling him Robbo :lol: 

Klopp made a number of changes with Gomez, Robbo, Klavan, Sturridge and Milner all making their first starts of the season but a deserved win. 

Dom Solanke off the bench made about g impression what a bargain he could be. 

Roll on Wednesday :) 

He was excellent senor. The guy who sits next to me is already calling him Robbo [emoji38] 
Klopp made a number of changes with Gomez, Robbo, Klavan, Sturridge and Milner all making their first starts of the season but a deserved win. 
Dom Solanke off the bench made about g impression what a bargain he could be. 
Roll on Wednesday [emoji4] 

Good to hear! Gomez looked a bit ropey from my seat on my couch but not bad. Alexander-Arnold looked stronger at RB against SAP FC. Klavan wasn't great either but not bad, less scary than Lovren. I think that the full back positions are looking up for Liverpool, just need a CB

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Good to hear! Gomez looked a bit ropey from my seat on my couch but not bad. Alexander-Arnold looked stronger at RB against SAP FC. Klavan wasn't great either but not bad, less scary than Lovren. I think that the full back positions are looking up for Liverpool, just need a CB

Agree about Gomez gave the ball away quite a few times and wasn't really a threat  going forward. 

I'd just about run with the squad that Klopp has got but for me it would be madness to try and go through this season without signing a top class centre back. 

If Matip gets injured - and he's prone to - I'd be worrried. 

Agree about Gomez gave the ball away quite a few times and wasn't really a threat  going forward. 
I'd just about run with the squad that Klopp has got but for me it would be madness to try and go through this season without signing a top class centre back. 
If Matip gets injured - and he's prone to - I'd be worrried. 

Is Gomez not naturally a CB but being used as a makeshift RB today?

Archived