Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Huddersfield to be anywhere between 9th and 13th.

Man Utd to be a very aggressive team but win the league. 

Liverpool to flop and finish 6th.

Straight back down for Brighton.

This is like J Stewart saying Man City by 15 points last season. A different set of predictions after every set of games. 

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

This is like J Stewart saying Man City by 15 points last season. A different set of predictions after every set of games. 

He's just a kid, which is why his predictions are a little wayward. Liverpool will be around mid table.

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Don't know. Even if they were a bit miffed with him over that, to keep their intensity of booing up for about half an hour before dozzing off seems OTT. I suppose there must be more to it than meets the eye.

Fans didn't like him because he gave the impression that for about 80% of the season he wasn't trying. Live TV games against the top teams he played like a man possessed, but for most fixtures he couldn't be bothered.

I think we're going to really struggle this season. Ashley won't spend any money, and this squad wasn't hugely impressive in the championship. I'd take the team Chris Hughton had when we came up in 2010 over the current lot.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He's just a kid, which is why his predictions are a little wayward. Liverpool will be around mid table.

As high as that Bob? You are going soft in your old age. 

Archived