Lithuania away

All booked up now.

Edinburgh - Dublin - Kaunus
Vilnius - Bremen - Edinburgh

Staying in the Panorama hotel for 3 nights. 5 minutes from the old town, 5 minutes from. The ground and a 5 minutes train journey from the airport. All for £240. Can't knock that.

You'll be right opposite a McDonalds and bang in the middle of where some pretty nasty ladies of the night hang out.

Two minutes walk from the Train Station. Realistically 10 or 15 minutes walk into the old town though. Enjoy, it's a cracking City.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All booked up now.

Edinburgh - Dublin - Kaunus
Vilnius - Bremen - Edinburgh

Staying in the Panorama hotel for 3 nights. 5 minutes from the old town, 5 minutes from. The ground and a 5 minutes train journey from the airport. All for £240. Can't knock that.

Five of us staying there as well.

10 minutes ago, BullyweeClyde said:

Seen the official Government advice for over there and came across this. No alcohol sold in shops on the Friday is bang out of order. For shame, Lithuania

Capture.PNG.ab2e42ea16c7b3b7fb9369159969abba.PNG

6 minutes ago, vince sinclair said:

Bars still open thankfully

Canny imagine that is there no some kind of festival in the city when we're there? 

I'm doing Glasgow - Riga on the Sunday, Riga-Vilnius on the Wednesday and then onto Warsaw for a couple of days on Saturday. Booked airbnbs in Riga and Vilnius which both look decent and were dirt cheap.
Riga is quality. We had a few hours spare in recent Saints trip to Vilnius and spent some time there, it's a great city.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll win tonight, pretty confident of it (but then I was confident we'd beat Slovakia away).  I expect we'll get 6 points from the next two games then get a draw at Hampden against Slovakia.  Probably in some hilarious set of circumstances that we'll spend months saying was unlucky, but instead was completely avoidable.

Archived