Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If only the Bonnyrigg players had shown the same fight sore losers again.
your quoting me personally show me where I’ve been showing to be a bad loser? If anything I’ve been extremely gracious and said I hope Beith go on to win it as had a good day with there supporters in the shed best lot from the West we’ve had our way!
Mon the mighty lol

13 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Trash the dugouts? To claim that is ridiculous. Aye there was a few young yins sitting/lying on them most of the game and nobody told them to get off so if any damage occurred then it wasn't intentional and could have been avoided if somebody from the rose told them to get off. Definitely sore losers :lol:

"nobody told us we couldn't wreck the place, how were we supposed to know?" 

16 hours ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Why on earth would a ref have an agenda and want to make a name for himself whilst being assessed? 

Think radically here and in terms of a supervisor seeing right through any given agenda , the simple facts are that bonnyrigg lost the plot totally after beith got the penalty , maybe ayes maybe naws but it was given and it wasn't the end of the Scottish cup road for bonnyrigg , subsequently they went into meltdown though and got their second guy sent off on the back of it , as for the rest of the ungracious shenanigans that bonnyrigg done post game ( including getting another three guys sent off ) well let's just say it's not for a public forum , we win and lose and shake hands at the end , bonnyrigg amongst other things simply couldn't end of story .

Like I said ...dreary boring narrative developing...

21 hours ago, topsider said:

How anyone can say the Beith penalty was anything other than a stonewaller is quite amusing.

When slowed down on the replay, you can see it’s a clear pen. Not many refs would see that in real time nor have the bottle to give it. And Bonnyrigg received 4 reds as a result?

spot on topsider it was a clear penalty defo the slow replay proves it very bad losers bonnyrigg tbh and the conduct of some of there players and management team were right out of order great to see justice being done with beith going through 

20 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

You've completely missed the actual point of what I said... 

Any damage caused was NOT intentional

therefore its ridiculous to claim glenafton fans wrecked the place....

Aye, dugouts are notoriously flimsy. 

47 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

You've completely missed the actual point of what I said... 

Any damage caused was NOT intentional

therefore its ridiculous to claim glenafton fans wrecked the place....

Your right Big Man wrecking the place would have meant manual labour.

2 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Sorry but  an article in a newspaper isn't proof that something happened. I left NDP  good 20 mins/half hour after the final whistle and the dugouts were in the same condition as they were before the game

Unlike some of the Glens fans faces.

Not glens fans fault that hibs fans who easily outnumbered us attacked us with bottles etc 

Tell the full story here mate....
You’ve already said you left the ground a good 20 mins after game when this happened before that?
Fact of the matter glenafton supporters were giving it the come aheads to the Bonnyrigg supporters and chucking the odd can and bottle about and yes some were returned yous then tried to force tour way into the Calderwood pub to which then the hibs Bus (90% would be watching bonnyrigg of not at hampden) pulled up seen what you were doing to our pub and glens fans got the fight they were after! Can mind some boy dark hair glasses out his face desperate for someone from Bonnyrigg to come ahead while chucking cans at the Calderwood door he ended up in a heap.

We never caused damage to dugouts, being very close to thy dugout the entire game it would have been extremely difficult to miss any number of glens fans jumping on it as has been claimed. 

Not the greatest picture BUT can clearly see easy 4-5 on the dug out and where they are standing seems to be lower like it’s been jumped on! Damaged was caused as a said doesn’t matter now it’s in the past we have lovely new dug outs now

• 4 weeks later...

A good 3pts for the Rose today at a club and ground that could have been a potential banana skin.  Also good to see the strikers get the goals.

So onward to Prestonfield next Saturday hope the pitch there has recovered from the hammering it took from the elements last Saturday.

Hope Lithgae come out to play and we are not dished up very poor fare we had NDP back in November.

The wee rose will be delighted that it is international weekend and a chance of a good gate all to themselves.

A good 3pts for the Rose today at a club and ground that could have been a potential banana skin.  Also good to see the strikers get the goals.
So onward to Prestonfield next Saturday hope the pitch there has recovered from the hammering it took from the elements last Saturday.
Hope Lithgae come out to play and we are not dished up very poor fare we had NDP back in November.
The wee rose will be delighted that it is international weekend and a chance of a good gate all to themselves.

The Wee Rose? - the facts would suggest you may be confused.

A sad occasion next week it could be the last meeting ever......!!!

FB_IMG_1521322184542.jpg

Archived