Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

It's going to be a tough match. No its not it will be tougher than that. Naw, it'll be as tough as the extreme!

Come on Bonnyrigg! You are top of the East Super League, and have home advantage so go out and show Beith how good a team you are!

Bring it on!
As a said tough as they come but I’m confident, squad is strong and playing well

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/02/2018 at 09:04, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Looking forward to the game tomorrow lads , looking at the bookies prices tomorrow and it's bonnyrigg 10/11 and beith 7/4.

Thats about correct for me with beith being the underdogs against a very good bonnyrigg rose outfit , bonnyrigg are possibly the best team in Scotland for me and I really hope beith can compete tomorrow .

Home for a week and buzzing for this game. Glad I remembered to pack my thermals!

Just now, Van magic said:

Game management we got wrong

Yes, and that is a frustrating aspect.

the desicions of the referee - a series of game changers were inexplicable.

4 minutes of injury time when the physios were hardly on?

6 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Yes, and that is a frustrating aspect.

the desicions of the referee - a series of game changers were inexplicable.

4 minutes of injury time when the physios were hardly on?

See you are still poor losers same as last season when Glenafton  pumped you

See you are still poor losers same as last season when Glenafton  pumped you

PUMPED?
Best thing about today both fans got on singing together not like you mutants Who wanted a fight tried to ram into a pub then get bashed and blame Bonnyrigg lol

Fannys they are. The nonsense after the game was unbelievable. Ref is the only reason beith are still in the cup.

Never seen it heartbreaking when they scored was almost at Sherwood when a heard final whistle we’ve had some wee daftys come to bonnyrigg last few years after a fight at full time only for us to be the bad guys tell you what beith were quality all the the best boys great craic [emoji1417]

Best thing about today both fans got on singing together not like you mutants Who wanted a fight tried to ram into a pub then get bashed and blame Bonnyrigg lol

Correct good banter in the corner of the shed during the 2nd half. Both sets of fans got on well.

Archived