Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Gray is doing something for an academy in the States and Donaldson is supposed to be signing for Brechin. As for ground improvements I was talking to someone on the committee and they were saying they're getting new dugouts, floodlights, wire fencing for behind the goal at the shop end and they got a quote for leveling the pitch.

59 minutes ago, jdt said:

Scott Gray is doing something for an academy in the States and Donaldson is supposed to be signing for Brechin. As for ground improvements I was talking to someone on the committee and they were saying they're getting new dugouts, floodlights, wire fencing for behind the goal at the shop end and they got a quote for leveling the pitch.

Cheers for that. Will miss them both.

• 2 weeks later...

Level the pitch [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't know what's happening with the floodlights but everything else is coming along. Getting womens and disabled toilets put in and there's tarmac getting put down for wheelchair access.

What's the AGM news?

Just the usual clubs in a great financial state. an update on loads of work being carried out just now at the ground and what players had left the club and who had decided to stay [emoji846]

Archived