According to the back of today's Advertiser we're losing Donaldson and Gray and Archibald is retiring (although thought he had retired anyway but was just helping out).

Scott Gray is doing something for an academy in the States and Donaldson is supposed to be signing for Brechin. As for ground improvements I was talking to someone on the committee and they were saying they're getting new dugouts, floodlights, wire fencing for behind the goal at the shop end and they got a quote for leveling the pitch.

59 minutes ago, jdt said:

Scott Gray is doing something for an academy in the States and Donaldson is supposed to be signing for Brechin. As for ground improvements I was talking to someone on the committee and they were saying they're getting new dugouts, floodlights, wire fencing for behind the goal at the shop end and they got a quote for leveling the pitch.

Cheers for that. Will miss them both.

Level the pitch

17 hours ago, Van magic said:

Level the pitch emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Ask the chairman about the photies at the Talbot semifinal, I levelled it in photoshop for him ;)

Don't know what's happening with the floodlights but everything else is coming along. Getting womens and disabled toilets put in and there's tarmac getting put down for wheelchair access.

On 14/06/2017 at 18:38, gogsy said:

Second hand dugouts, you've got second hand dugouts.:)

You should maybe stick to your carry on of a club this season. This is about junior football. 

Tremendous news at the AGM. Looking forward to next season. 

What's the AGM news?