Whitehill welfare

magoo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jamesw said:

Really disappointed with us this season. Lack any fight and heart. Didn’t think small was man for job initially and still don’t. In worse position now than bingham had us.

53 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Nonsense. 

Ffs  give the lad a chance he's built a team up from scratch. It's been an up and down season, some good some frustrating days. Let's see where we are this time next season, he'll have had a bit time then! 

7 hours ago, Jamesw said:

Is it? Finished top half with bingo. What was expectation this season?

Yes. Yes having jumped about 7 places with a win in the last game. Having inherited 2 signed players at the start of June if Gary can keep WW up and build for next season he’ll have done ok. 

11 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yes. Yes having jumped about 7 places with a win in the last game. Having inherited 2 signed players at the start of June if Gary can keep WW up and build for next season he’ll have done ok. 

Lets judge him next season then. hopefully its in this league.

11 hours ago, Jamesw said:

Really disappointed with us this season. Lack any fight and heart. Didn’t think small was man for job initially and still don’t. In worse position now than bingham had us.

If you think that, you don't know the state the club was left in a year ago.

32 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

If you think that, you don't know the state the club was left in a year ago.

Committee have been brilliant and changes can be seen of the park. Its on the pitch im worries about. Why was macgregor allowed to leave? Was best player who manager didnae like

57 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

Committee have been brilliant and changes can be seen of the park. Its on the pitch im worries about. Why was macgregor allowed to leave? Was best player who manager didnae like

I'm a bit baffled by that one myself. Great player for ww but can I ask how you know the manager didn't like him? Do you know the internal dealings all things ww, cause I certainly don't. 

Very disappointed today thought we mightve had a wee chance in that cup given who's all left in it. 

Yet another sending off which is becoming a habit this season. Unlucky wi some or not its all down to discipline. 

A very heavy pitch made football difficult, canny lack the effort, 2 even sides wi ww edging the possession but its goals that count and we're oot. 

Will take it on the chin and hope EK turn up wi hangovers on Tuesday after their cup win today. 

Struggling for points but still think we'll stay up whether or not it's by the grace of the HFL champions losing the play offs. 

3 hours ago, Jamesw said:

As far as I know Connor wanted to leave but the laddie has had a tragic personal life recently. The manager took him back after he quit the game to try the boxing so you can hardly blame smally. Maybe you can ask around if you’re there on Tuesday...

I know ur not playing them again this season. But theres always next season. Thought u had visions of relegation and spartans going up which im hoping is wrong on both counts. Im confident yous wont be down but not so confident that spartans wont be going the other way.

Spartans 2ND goal yesterday came from a free kick . REf did his spray painting routine & moved into centrefield. Spartans player then moved the ball off the Mark thus comprimisng the wall & promptly scored from a direct shot. like Wigan Rugby League clun always cheating !. WW will be shire`s last visitors to O`view on Saturday !

3 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Forgive me Newky, in Benidorm the now and for some reason my thinking is a bit fuzzy!

I hope we keep them down on the last day of the season. EK deserve it more!

The team that finish top deserve it,simple......first time I've seen ww for a good few months and it was a poor performance.tbf both teams were poor and whilst it' unfair to judge on one game but it was clear to me why both are fighting relegation. Both teams were crying out for a few older heads to guide the young players and I'd say especially in ww case badly need some strength as there's lots of players with clear ability but far to easily brushed off ball and a lot of poor choices made during the match...as I said it was  one game bit I'd be surprised if we pick up points against the top teams,but maybe get a few against Hawick and gala....time will tell

4 hours ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

Spartans 2ND goal yesterday came from a free kick . REf did his spray painting routine & moved into centrefield. Spartans player then moved the ball off the Mark thus comprimisng the wall & promptly scored from a direct shot. like Wigan Rugby League clun always cheating !. WW will be shire`s last visitors to O`view on Saturday !

that is good coming from you cnuts after the refs display against Vale a couple of weeks ago....did he get MoM

Archived