Whitehill welfare

magoo

A good ammount of new signings announced. Can't say my knowledge on them is up to much but I'm excited rhat there seems to be a lot new to the lowland league and new to ww.....not making any predictions but the freshness is something that was required at the club...the new manager also seems to communicate very well....time will tell but its a starting point.....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Is Jack Wright Keith s laddie? 

When's the fixtures released?

Yes he is. 

About week after the SPFL ones are announced on Friday 23rd June. 

19 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

If he's got half his da's genes he'll do a grand job. Legend :thumsup2

Aye he's Keith's boy played with us for a few years in the 19s and reserve sides along with Kyle Mitchell.

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Get me a senior citizen season ticket (try saying that fast) please :)

For yourself I ken the greys were coming through mind you ?! 

19 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

For yourself I ken the greys were coming through mind you ?! 

No for me bud I will do  my usual and get in via the far side gate that ye use when the baws get punted oot of Park or get in through that gap in the fence  ;)8)

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Sorry to see Brian Young leave the club. Had a couple of good performances against us and from what I read on here was one of your better performers over the course of the season!

Any news on a replacement?

Aye he was tapped up by that lot long before season end but I'm no bitter!! :thumsup2

We've got promising 17 year old Ross Jardine who played out the last few games of last season. Not sure if new manager has signed a gk certainly not that I've seen 

Sad to see Bryan go but we were probably lucky to have him for as long. He played really well at yours SAS kept the score down! 

Never missed training and even helped out in goal for our U20s when his leadership and game management from the back really stood out. 

No new replacement confirmed as yet. 

Archived