Football League 2017/18 season

see - told you - a vibrant goalfest indeed !

actually thought that the atmosphere at the Shitemoat was sounding quite lively for the last few minutes - until i realised that there was an FM18 game playing in the background on my laptop :lol:

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

ReadingFC appoint Paul Clement as new manager.

A good appointment

Possibly. Clement did well as Ancelotti's assistant but Swansea were rock bottom of the EPL when he was sacked. Look at the difference Carlos Carvalhal has made to the same squad. Clement did quite well so perhaps the Championship is his true level. 

Graeme Alexander sacked with his team sitting 5th. Scunthorpe? What the heck are they expecting?

No wins in eight but a bit mental of them to sack him. He got them to the play-offs last season as well.

Nope, you can't react like that but it's one of those occasions where I sympathize with the guy.  Running in to goad him like that deserves a slap. The Portsmouth player should definitely have had a second yellow. 

Nope, you can't react like that but it's one of those occasions where I sympathize with the guy.  Running in to goad him like that deserves a slap. The Portsmouth player should definitely have had a second yellow. 
Definitely. Wouldn't have been easy to exercise restraint in that situation.

Former Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel has turned down an offer to become the new Bayern Munich manager. He says that he has already agreed a deal to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal!

edit. Wrong thread probably!

Bloody in-laws! :thumsup2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-43558486

"A footballer's brother-in-law has admitted crashing the player's brand new £250,000 car moments after it was delivered.

Aston Villa player Lewis Grabban had arranged for Michael O'Donnell to receive the grey Ferrari at his home.

But O'Donnell and a friend took the supercar for a spin, crashing into a tree and causing £93,000 of damage."

_100588043_2aa0e74e-9828-4d1c-9e3e-ddb45

I've seen worse matches than Oxford 1 Scunthorpe 1. 

Scunthorpe brought on a substitute called Cameron McGeehan. Never heard of the guy before but turns out Chelsea paid Fulham £80k for him when he was a 10 year old, twelve years ago. There are so many wrongs in that. 

Archived