Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been soundly pumped by Celtic's Reserves in the 'Dafabet Cup', I think it could be another absolute mare of a season at Sunderland. Ellis Short has absolutely no business running a football club tbh, woefully out his depth.

Pie And Bovril ChampionshipSettings

fantasy-football-8.jpgLeague PIN 8128726  Passcode 1010   Telegraph Fantasy Championship league set up for anyone interested.    

Joined as well, only got a rough idea of championship players, but makes it an exciting season

All you hear about Sunderland is their thumping from Celtic. I'd be far more worried by getting totally humped by little St Johnstone but apparently that game never took place.. They were awful, pre-season or not.  I'd be a tad surprised if Derby don't hand out another cuffing tonight.

Sunderland started alright, and then conceded to Derby's first attack. Looks like the defence will cause them a long hard season. No shock considering David Wotherspoon spent an hour ripping the complete c**t out of them.

What's the crack with the pitch markings? Have they made the pitch smaller this season and the marking haven't faded yet, or has the groundsman fucked up and had to redo it all

Archived