Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if anyone has seen Archie Rhind-Tutt’s tweet about Sessegnon from the Fulham Supporters Trust AGM. Basically after a match he had to take a drugs test and he was away so long that when he got back to the dressing room everyone had left, even the kit man. So he took his kit home, washed and ironed it and brought it back the next day. Sum boi.

7 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Going to the Play-Off final tomorrow. Semi-adopted Fulham as my London team. Wembley is a shit stadium though.

Fulham fans get a bad rep, but I quite like them as a team. Craven Cottage is an excellent day out as well. 

Really hope they get up, and John Terry has a momentous f**k up.

1 minute ago, LondonHMFC said:

Fulham fans get a bad rep, but I quite like them as a team. Craven Cottage is an excellent day out as well. 

Really hope they get up, and John Terry has a momentous f**k up.

Can't say I've ever heard anything bad about them. Been to three of their games this season (QPR, Brentford and Derby semi).

I really like Craven Cottage. It reminds me a bit of Firhill (especially the Jonny Haynes Stand) and it's been pretty full all three times I've gone. Cottage Pie is decent too.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6372083/footie-fans-facing-huge-train-queues-for-championship-play-off-final-between-aston-villa-and-fulham/amp/

If these works have been planned for years, why are villa fans only being told about them now? Surely for weeks, they have known villa will be in the playoffs, meaning they might make the final and if they did, it would be handy to know in advance.

Archived