Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Ach, they've equalised :thumbsdown

Or not!  Sunderland are going to be playing in League One next season.  They are also 110 million pounds in debt  as well, could be a long time before we see them back in the top flight

15 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Or not!  Sunderland are going to be playing in League One next season.  They are also 110 million pounds in debt  as well, could be a long time before we see them back in the top flight

Excellent, noticed my goal app has changed to 2-1.  The amount of points they've chucked away in the last few weeks has been absolutely comical.

As I reside in Newcastle and would happily lob irradiated pasties at Chris Coleman's face for hours on end, I am delighted to see Sunderland go down, hopefully forever.

Am I alone on here in not minding Sunderland and feeling sorry for their fans? 
Somehow you knew they wouldn’t hold onto the lead today against Burton.
Easy away game to get to and always found they're fans very friendly and welcoming.

I wouldn't mind seeing Millwall come up actually.

Course you wouldn’t, then you and the rest of the “bods” in the GSE could fantasise about getting “pwoppa nawty” and having some “meets” with some “mugs”.

I, on the other hand, hope Millwall fold away back to irrelevancy as soon as possible because they’re a fucking disgusting football club with utter scum making up the majority of their support.

52 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

He’s a racist, homophobe and anti-Semite, so might as well roll all that up in to one handy label.

Stick him on ignore when he keeps getting the better of you Stew :lol: 

Course you wouldn’t, then you and the rest of the “bods” in the GSE could fantasise about getting “pwoppa nawty” and having some “meets” with some “mugs”.

I, on the other hand, hope Millwall fold away back to irrelevancy as soon as possible because they’re a fucking disgusting football club with utter scum making up the majority of their support.

Green Street and Football factory are both tremendous films IMO!

I don't mind Sunderland either. Only been once but the atmosphere was superb and the locals very friendly. Just a pity they've such a shite owner that brings the words piss up and brewery to mind.

Archived