Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

That's Scotland's future 'keeper :(

Sessegnon is ridiculous though.

I went to the Fulham Southampton cup game at the start of the year, the last time Fulham lost...

Sessegnon was heads and shoulders above most the players on the field, for someone of his age it was surreal to see how mature he appeared in terms of positioning and decision making. The only real worry for him is surely burnout with the amount of games he's played already in his career. If he keeps it up England will have an excellent left sided midfielder.

First time I saw Archer the Under-21's got cuffed 6-0 and I've never seen anything since then to suggest he should be anywhere near a Championship team let alone an international side. 

First time I saw Archer the Under-21's got cuffed 6-0 and I've never seen anything since then to suggest he should be anywhere near a Championship team let alone an international side. 

Was that against England when he literally sold at least 3 goals? One was a abysmal clearance where the boy just lobbed it back over him

13 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Was that against England when he literally sold at least 3 goals? One was a abysmal clearance where the boy just lobbed it back over him

Yep,  that game. Had never heard of him and couldn't believe he was with Spurs.

Good to see Millwall get well and truly thumped.

Guest DAVIDB69
I'd much rather see Fulham go up than Warnock's Cardiff. 

Absolutely they have a lot of quality in their side and play a lot of good football unlike Cardiff

I think if Cardiff win tonight, they will go up in 2nd. They still have a game in hand, albeit away to Derby which is tricky. 

Been to 3 Fulham games this season, all wins. Compared to Duffyball which I witness every  Saturday, it’s been the best football I’ve seen in the flesh. 

If Fulham don’t go up, Sess will be away to a Spurs, Man U or Chelsea unfortunately. What a talent and I don’t think he would look out of place at the World Cup this year. 

Looking forward to the run in and the potential playoffs. 

COYW. 

Archived