Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Bolton v Sunderland tonight is a big one. If Sunderland don't win, they're f****d. 

ETA: They're probably f****d anyway, but Ha'way.

Shame this isn't on TV tonight.  Has a team ever put together a more powder puff strike force then Sunderland this season?

What an absolute car crash of a statement that is. 'Great to be here but I'm only using you to get a better job' made worse by the fact you'll never, ever. ever be considered for that job. Evans and the self-publicising cretin MacAnthony so deserve each other.

18 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Steve Evans outdoing Sol Campbell. Remarkable.

McManus is right. Evans shafted Mansfield by resigning so that Peterborough did not have to pay compensation for him. Another Ratnamara.

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

What an absolute car crash of a statement that is. 'Great to be here but I'm only using you to get a better job' made worse by the fact you'll never, ever. ever be considered for that job. Evans and the self-publicising cretin MacAnthony so deserve each other.

Barry Fry is Director of Football at Peterborough. Evan and Fry is the partnership from Hell. Hope those thick fat c***s get relegated.

36 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Barry Fry is Director of Football at Peterborough. Evan and Fry is the partnership from Hell. Hope those thick fat c***s get relegated.

I forgot about Fry. What a trio that is. There must be an ISIS cell in Peterborough that needs some practice.

Love watching Adama Traore play for Boro, when ever I watch them he looks class, direct, pacey and skilful too.. surprised one of the big boys or PL teams haven’t been sniffing around him (nae disrespect tae boro, ken theres a few on here that follow them) 

His final ball might be in question I think? but he’s a top talent.

Archived