Positives from today

kenny131

20 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Northern ireland, Yes they fluked the last qualify campaign then fluked it to the knock out rnds. No way will they do anything this campaign.........!!!

They're 4 points clear in 2nd and their remaining game against their nearest challenger (Czech Republic) is at home. Would be very surprised if they didn't make the play-offs.

Also, creating a solid, well-organised side, from a very unspectacular pool of players is not a fluke :lol:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I've said this on here until I'm blue in the face; North Ireland have a weaker squad than Scotland, but a far better manager, and they have, and are still, reaping the rewards of this.

4 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

They're 4 points clear in 2nd and their remaining game against their nearest challenger (Czech Republic) is at home. Would be very surprised if they didn't make the play-offs.

Also, creating a solid, well-organised side, from a very unspectacular pool of players is not a fluke :lol:

My sarcasm on the post was obviously lost on you, I was replying to a post. Northern Ireland are formidable opponents and have been now for a number of years. They will be in the play offs and I hope they make it.

Archived