ScottMcCorry

St Roch's F.C. 2017-2018

Just pointing out changing venue at the last minute not neccessarily straight forward

No fixtures as weather to unpredictable.
The dinosaurs need to move the junior game to summer football. Follow the lead from the woman's game.

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Potential fixtures are
Home
Lesmahagow
Away
Glasgow perthshire
Lesmahagow
Shotts BA

Blantyre Vics away, 1.45pm.

From the clubs twitter.

COLIN McCLEAN FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Service at Lambhill Cremetorium on Friday 8th of December at 10:30

More details to follow when we have them

14 minutes ago, Rochstar1920 said:

From the clubs twitter.

COLIN McCLEAN FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Service at Lambhill Cremetorium on Friday 8th of December at 10:30

More details to follow when we have them

Thanks for the info Rochstar1920.

I can’t make the service on Friday but I will be thinking of Colin and his family and remembering how football reacts to news like this. I have been in a similar situation and a P&B poster to the Fauldhouse thread in a single post offered me his condolences whilst asking others who had scored in the match the day before. It made me smile at a time when smiles were scarce and nothing made sense. I got it.

When you think deeply about the injustices of life and the unfairness of death it can leave you beaten and looking for answers. There is a regularity and togetherness of football divisions that can give you the glimmer of hope and a promise of life going on. I always think the best tribute to anyone that football can do is to remember with feeling and then go forward with passion. Hearing that Colin didn’t want a fuss made as it was “not his way” does not mean that people shouldn’t remember and smile because to be united with football unites you with everyone in times of trouble. I know it got me through a tough time and with time and smiles and laughter and tears and remembrance and respect, football, in whatever way it arrives, will bring something that can validate and commemorate and perhaps, with time, a glow inside that only being part of a loving family can give.

For a football man.