Evening Times Cup. Congratulations Glenafton

Glens lad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, glensmad said:

Well done Glenafton, and well done to Perthshire for putting up a fine performance.

I wish the Glenafton fans had sung a song about their own team just once, the only song they sang all afternoon was about how much they hate Auchinleck Talbot. 

We would have it no other way. When you have lived in our shadow for 40 years then they are somehow entitled to let off a wee bit steam. The Glens even have video footage of their fans singing how much they hate us on their official video page. I see it as an honour when a club has the best season in their history and there fans still obsess about another football team. Just goes to show how great Auchinleck Talbot are.

sorry dipple not best season in glens history  in 1993 they won cup,league and ayrshire cup in a week

Ayrshire cup apparently doesn't count - a sweety cup. If another poster on here is to be believed

Anyway, what does he know......... he is a bit of a NUTcase

3 hours ago, marconi said:

sorry dipple not best season in glens history  in 1993 they won cup,league and ayrshire cup in a week

I think the trophies won by the current Glens team are far more important than the old Ayrshire League.

Am sure that's you eeky ( as I don't know anybody else that daft) check yer history again loser. Embarrassing what cumnock have achieved in the last 20 years against the money they've spent

Is that a generalisation or could you accurately predict what we have spent in the last twenty years. Apart from this season where the Glens have been superb and have been rightly commended for their achievements I would imagine between ourselves over the last twenty years we would be near enough on par with a lack of success irrespective of what finances were available.

A thread about glenafton winning a 3rd trophy this season amazing stuff, yet riddled with the usual jealous bot fans being knobs. Why can't you just come pay your respects to the best junior team in scotland currently and eat yer humble pie.

2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

A thread about glenafton winning a 3rd trophy this season amazing stuff, yet riddled with the usual jealous bot fans being knobs. Why can't you just come pay your respects to the best junior team in scotland currently and eat yer humble pie.

I don't think any Talbot fan has said anything detrimental on this thread towards Glenafton so the only knob seems to be yourself. The argument seems to be between Cumnock and Glens supporters. The Talbot fans only commented about the songs being sung about their club. You need to put your Talbot hatred behind you and enjoy the rest of your season????? Oh its over!

Other than the mention of theGlens fans singing about hating Talbot, the first of piste mention on hear was by the bear who had a pop atCumnock and myself and that started the ball rolling

Ps. I'm am defo not Eeky..... now that's a stone wall plank if ever there was one

2 hours ago, catakoom said:

Kenny131gets more pleasure out of hearing Talbot has been beaten than seeing his own team winning he simply hates the Talbot

Talbot were not playing in the evening times cup so no idea what your on about.

23 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Talbot were not playing in the evening times cup so no idea what your on about.

He's spotlighting that your hatred for a certain team is starting to effect your mind. We know that Talbot were not playing in the Evening Times, but you went off on one calling Talbot fans knobs even though they had not made one detrimental remark towards Glenafton.

How's the holiday Bul? Been to Coco Bonga's yet.

We have mate , went on Friday night, it was absolutely amazing
There was a wee midget with attitude in the show ........ a bit like Afton Bear

Archived